• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Actually, mine might be more varied than the picture. I also have mammoths, a watermelon, an octopus, and an owl. Also a vorpal rabbit armed with a carrot.

Hornet3d

Wise
Mine has a couple of cats two or three dogs, a loin, a tiger, a fox, and a squirrel but then moves from real life critters to ALF, Animal of muppet fame, Sylvester and Tweety pie, Tigger (in a devil outfit), a Gremlin and a Womble. I know there are more they just do not come to mind at this point in time.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
used 4 rolls to model the house of toiletpaper.. using Carrara's replicator helps a lot :inverted:

Hornet3d

Wise
It is getting close to a month since I even opened Poser let alone run a render. Life has been both hectic and tiring and with a lot of DIY work going on I have finished the last ten days or so feeling completely shattered and certainly too tired to be creative.

Life has calmed down for a day or so at least so this is my attempt at getting back into Poser.

Avenza HW.jpg

Hair is a new style for Caoimhe and is Prae-Avenza Hair for V4, modified to work with Dawn and with Bagginsbill's hair shader introduced.

Hornet3d

Wise
Still just playing at the moment but I decided to see how Caoimhe's new hair, Prae-Avenza Hair for V4 by Prae, looked when she was dressed in my go to uniform, CKV-01 for Dawn by Ken1171 Designs and VolpeBox. I like how it looks it but I couldn't make my mind up on colour so I think they will all appear in the story at some point in the future.

Outfit Options HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
The relief ship had dropped from FTL and was now approaching the planet at sub light speed which gave Caoimhe enough time to check the preparations once more. The walk through the isolation wards were depressing enough but now she was in the containment area her heart at sank to a new low. This is where those who did not feel they needed to be quarantined or flatly refused to obey the rules would be held. There always some, a few who were racked with fear and didn't want to accept the reality of the situation but many just felt themselves better than most and saw no reasons to be held with others they deemed to be beneath them or felt rules should not apply to them. Whatever the reason the containment cells would treat them all the same.

Isolation HW.jpg