• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Modeled & setup in Carrara post in PSE2020

Two boys find the tin soldier, place him in a paper boat, and set him sailing in the gutter. The boat and its passenger wash into a storm drain, where a rat demands the soldier pay a toll.

The Tin Soldier

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That must've taken you hours to set up. I can't imagine trying to wrap a body in bandages, or is that toilet paper??? :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
AM's modeling may not be up to Chris's, but it's definitely improving over the years. And his animals are designed with the fur from the get-go, which makes up for a lot. This is one of the most impressive I've seen from him.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Thank you Miss B. Love the new "cat" from AM, but it uses a whole lot of RAM, which caused my computer to crash more times than I can count before I figured out a combination on rendering specs to get it to render. I still love it though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not surprising, as I've always avoided using Fiber Mesh hair. I've had Neftis' Sharon Hairstyle for years, but was never able to successfully use it until recently when I got this new laptop with 16gb RAM, instead of the 8gb on my old laptop, as well as 6 cores, instead of my old laptop's 8 cores. Speedy, speedy, speedy, and no issues with rendering the hair.

I'm sure AM's new cat's hair would be even worse, as it's so much longer.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
My collection of stuffies is just as varied as the picture, but they are little ones instead of big ones.