• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

robert952

Brilliant
I just got the starter bundle for David 5 for free @ Daz3D Store.
So thought I would play around with him outta da box!
It is worth a regular check of the "weekly freebies." Since I have 'hide items I own' checked, there's nothing there for me to see usually, so it's a quick check. (For newbies, it's at the far right of the main banner that drifts by on the DAZ site). A lot of times they give away texture files for models I don't have. (I add the main prop to my wish list in case it shows up in a subsequent sale). Sometimes a gem like an older bundle shows up. I picked up Girl 6 starter at the same time as this David bundle. Even if it's one that I have the 'pro bundle' I pick them up to show in my product library. That way, when I look at other 'bundle sales', they show up in 'the cloud' for the product.

Nice image, Thanks for sharing.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Daisies
Daisies 101z.jpg

AKA, the 'Dutch Angle'
The Dutch Angle “can be used for dramatic effect and helps portray unease, disorientation, frantic or desperate action, intoxication, madness, etc,”