• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
hehe I think we all have at some point or another, for now I am going to switch back to M4 as I am not happy with the look I am getting out of Dusk so I see lots of morph making in the future lol

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good old AnimeDoll for a change. She was my very first Poser figure, and also the first I made clothing for. :)

WhoMe_1200.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
OK, it's been a while since I've played with it, so I didn't realize it had those kinds of materials, or, they created an add-on pack of materials I never got.

I have all of the pieces in that series, and yes they did a very nice job of it.

Hey it is hard for me to remember what content I have let alone what the materials they come with, I just don't want to take credit for work that is not mine. It is nice of you to comment on any of my renders so I certainly was not complaining.

I think this is the first I have used anything from ARTCollaboration so I did not know what it would be like, I picked up a few items in a recent sale and all I have used so far has been good.

robert952

Brilliant

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I recognized it because I have it, though I got it back in 2014, and I don't recall the last time I played with it. :eek:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
uv stretch.jpg

Darn. Look at her shoulders. I missed a part of her map when I was fixing it. Now I have to take it back in. This is still the catsuit. I was experimenting with other textures to see what would happen. And that's when I saw this.