• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
There is always so much going on in your renders, Seliah. And I always look forward to being able to see them on a bigger screen than this wee phone. Another one :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
There is always so much going on in your renders, Seliah. And I always look forward to being able to see them on a bigger screen than this wee phone. Another one :)

Yeah, I can't seem to do "simple" renders anymore... that used to be such a source of frustration back when I was using a desktop (and then a Dell laptop) system that only had 1 GB of RAM in it. It just could not handle the kinds of scenes I had in my head trying to get out. ;) Since getting this Toshiba, I have been able to start really pushing out the kinds of full scenes that are in my head. Such a relief!

But yes. Trying to view them on a tiny little phone or tablet screen would be difficult to see everything, I know. ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It's so funny, I zoom in and move around the pic a bit at a time, looking in the corners and at everyone's faces, then I zoom out again to look at the pic as a whole before zooming in again.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's so funny, I zoom in and move around the pic a bit at a time, looking in the corners and at everyone's faces, then I zoom out again to look at the pic as a whole before zooming in again.

Haha! That's exactly how I viewed everyone's artwork when I was completely without a computer for two years!! :D I feel your pain!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Soooo..... my brain would NOT leave me alone on this one until I finished it! Therefore, it's been finished! LOL

Hannah Moonriver and her uncle in his shifted form. ;)

I did a little bit of touchup on the wolf's fur in postwork.

3Delight render, DS 4.8
Wilmap's Knit Polo dress for G1, draped! ^_^
And of course, Alessandro's lovely, fluffy wolf with it's LAMH preset. :D

Click to see larger size/full size...

View media item 820

nDelphi

Admirable
I improved the render. Also, the ship is now the correct scale. The ship is larger.

Prometheus - Bloom - 03 - Nik 02 - Sig.jpg

nDelphi

Admirable
Thanks guys. I posted it over at CG Society. I got my first like over there. That is definitely a tough crowd.