• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
So, for the first 15 chapters we've been following the actions of a time-traveling Harry Potter.

Harry wasn't the only person who was sent back, however.

Chapter 16 we sidestep to catch up with the actions of a time-traveling Hermione Granger. This time around Hermione has an agenda. One which entails networking. Where better to begin than on the Hogwarts Express?

Compartment.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
With Chapter 17 we catch up to Neville Longbottom. An 18-year-old Neville in an 11-year-old body is by no means the same person as an 11-year-old Neville. And since the original trio neveer really paid a lot of attention to Neville, they don't really know him. And neither do we.

His home situation is not a lot happier than Harry's was, but neglect in a comfortable environment means one has options. And a lack of supervision.

Hermione has an agenda. Neville has a mission.

And, this time around, he isn't lumbered with a toad.

Graveyard.jpg

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I really like outer space renders, and yours is looking very good. :)
Thank You Miss B. When I was Younger I was all about space, and loved all things space related. I followed the space program intently, and it is why I have a deep rooted love of sci-fi. While my art, stories, and animations may diverge into horror, fantasy, military, and more contemporary fair my heart will always belong to the stars.

On that note, another frame excerpted from an ongoing animation work:
Passing in the Night

Hornet3d

Wise
Dawn of Alien Ruins

I didn't feel right sharing this in the Dawn Render thread, as even though that is Dawn, you can't really tell from behind and how far away she is.
I often have the same feeling, so much so, that I now only really put Dawn Portraits, which I love doing, or renders where she is prominent and the focus of the render in the Dawn thread.

Hornet3d

Wise
After a heavy days work a few hours in what had been dubbed the dream machine was just the ticket. The device was not only able to read the users thoughts but also create the atmosphere, sensations and smells of the location they were dreaming of.

My Place HW.jpg