• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Roberta

Eager
To the beach together....
With the furry friend at the beach:)
Poser Pro 11 SuperFly.
Willow for Dawn. Using the "Larkspur Weeds Clothing for Dawn" with my textures.
Willow_In_spiaggiaNEW_web.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you! I was using things like the kind of paneling from around WWI era, and cupboards with the external hinges from my own 1930 kitchen as the model.

The fic is pretty widely referred to as "the AGA stove fic" by people who have discovered it. It's called 'Dealing from the Bottom' and it's over on Ao3. It's barely started, but it has one of the most hilarious Mystery Science Theater summaries of canon that I've seen anywhere.

What a nice beach scene!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
After breakfast, Snape does a medical diagnostic on the child. His findings are such that after sending Harry off to take a nap, he sends the report to Amelia Bones, with a request that she come and bring a Pensieve.

Edgar, aka 'the Spinner's End owl' is a well-known harbinger of "interesting" cases in the DMLE office.
Edgar.png

Edgar is supposedly a Greater Sooty owl. That isn't one of the varieties in Ken's catalogue, so I had to fudge it by messing with one of the texture sets.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've always liked your "story" renders @JOdel especially the ones related to Harry Potter, so keep them coming. :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
After spending a morning in a Pensieve, examining an alternate timeline, Severus and Amelia make its and Harry is sent back to bed.

Albus's secrecy in placing Harry with relatives, public assurances of his well-being, and Harry's physical condition assure that when the Dursleys are charged there will be an unghodly scandal.

Neither can Snape, a marked Death Eater, show up at St Mungo's with the Boy-Who-Lived.
Amelia swings by Malfoy Manor before returning to the office. Fortunately, in this fic Narcissa got her Healer certifications before she married Lucius.

Solar.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
With the issues defined, we get some chapters of the primary players jockeying ducks into their row. We also meet a few additional characters such as Narcissa's favorite couturier, and watch Mr Olivander at work.

Harry, meanwhile spends a week or so recovering from a fairly extensive medical process to get him to the [oint he should have already been, and exploring the town of Cokeworth.
In the course of which he falls in love with a modern AGA stove in the AGA store in town. It's beautiful, but it wouldn't fit into the kitchen at Spinner's End.

Modern-AGA.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The arrest of the Dursleys takes place off-screen and pretty much off the radar, since no one in the WW knows that they exist. It will be a very different situation when they are brought before the Wizengamot. That is likely to kick off a major scandal.

Amelia nearly has a riot on her hands, however, when the investigating Aurors discover the conditions that the Boy-Who-Escaped had been living under.

They take up a collection toward fitting up his new home. This results in an extended shopping tripp and sending contractors to redo his room.

This excursion takes place on the day that Harry's Hogwarts letter had showed up at breakfast time. A perfectly normal letter, delivered by an owl who waited for a reply. Nothing remarkable about it, a standard Hogwarts later delivered to a student soon to turn 11. Nothing to alert anyone at Hogwarts of there being anything unusual going on.

It is quite late when Harry, Snape, and Kingsley Shacklebolt return to Spinner's end -- to find a pair of Aurors sitting on the steps (they've been keeping an eye on the contractors).

Spinner's-End.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There are Omakes in this fic. The first one was an introduction to Narcissa's couturier. The 2nd was watching Garick Olivnder exercise his craft. The third concerns perhaps the least welcome character in the Potterverse.
Being sent back to 1991 means that Harry is, once again, a Horcrux. Omake 3 is from the PoV of the soul shard. It is not happy.
The morning which Severus and Amelia spent in the Pensieve included the all-too-brief period after the shard was vanquished by Tom's own hand. Which entails the Celestial King's Cross Station and an interview with Death.

Station.jpg

And given that it took some 16 months to generate the 14 chapters which exist, I rather suspect that any further development will be very slow in coming. I will at least *hope* that there may be more to come. Eventually.

Hornet3d

Wise
I have many reasons for creating this render, firstly I have not used Poser for what seems an age thanks to some fairly fundamental, and mostly unexpected changes our life in the real world. Another reason is to try out the latest version of Poser and ensure it was working with the Queue Manager update. The final reason was to use new content in the form of the latest update update to the hostile surface series Hostile Surface from Coflek-gnord and some fantastic Dawn poses (Standing around and Standing Around 2 for Dawn) from Kage Ryu.

HR-169 GH Scavanger HS 5_0001 HW.jpg

Having gone to the trouble of retrieving them all, Caoimhe wonders why she decided on so many chairs...just who was ever going to visit.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've always liked Coflek-gnorg's products, and I like his latest Hostile Surface set. I like the way you set it up for Caoimhe. :)