• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Smokey et al
in Carrara :flower02: :shineon:

Hornet3d

Wise
On the face of it the shower block, with multiple showers, was massive overkill considering there was little expectation that Caoimhe would be playing host to any visitors any time soon. She had in fact studied the plans over many days and come to the conclusion that modifying the assembly kit would be a hard and time consuming task compared with just building the kit the way it had been designed to be built.

Hostile Surface IV PW HW.jpg

The location is new - Hostile Surface IV from Coflek-Gnorg while the outfit is Cybersuit for Dawn by Xurge3D which I purchased on 2015. The suit has been run through the 'GO Physical' script from Ken_1171 Designs to get it to play nicely in Poser 13 using Superfly.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I have been going through recovered files and trying to get back into moving my production and animation project forward. I have lost nearly 5 years of productivity now between health issues, living situation issues, and hardware problems. I did find some projects I thought lost. I thought I had posted these when they were being worked on, but cannot find the posts and they do not appear to be in my gallery.

Here are some shots of what started out as just laying out some cpckpit views for part of the sci-fi project I have had in the works forever - but this turned into nearly rebuilding the initial aircraft (it was one of my first FVCS builds).
I give you:
Warhawk MKII

and some shots of the Internals and Crew Spaces:

Given the hours of work that had gone into these, I am glad they survived and I can move foreward with designing the internal screen and readouts displays. I may create a behind the scenes thr4ead in the animation section of the gallery for progress and updates on this animated progress, if anyone has an interest. I prefer to post finished designs or one-off renders here, and don't want to clutter this thread up with progress shots of the design progress and layout for these more complex projects that eat a lot of time.