• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees

Calamity in Carrara :flower02:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Reallusion has released a new "Charming Dolls" set consisting of 5 complete toon characters, including different bodies & heads, textures, clothing and hair. It's made by a 3rd party artist, and adds yet another unique toon style to the iClone collection. I made this crappy idle animation with one of the them to test drive it. File size limitation and poor GIF compression only allow posting small and short animations here.

ToonAnimation.gif

Stezza

Dances with Bees
The next one I'm working on is shapes.
I'm having a horrid time finding a slide that looks kid-like, but is more straightlined to make a triangle from the side. Most are curved for the slide part, and the stairs are very angled. I was thinking a straight pole going down from the top, with the stairs angling out from there, and then a mostly straight slide, with maybe the ground making the 3rd "leg" of the triangle (A right triangle, not isosceles) or even a Piece of plastic or wood on the sides making a triangle. But since I'm not finding one anywhere, I may be reduced to trying to model one!

I've already kit-bashed myself a raft-rectangle, so the triangle slide is the only one holding me up. I have about 6 more images to do for it, I think, but I have the assets for those. So, for now I have abandoned the triangle, and will come back to it when everything is done.

something I modelled in Carrara this morning :inverted: ;)

A wacky slipperydip

Wacky SlipperyDip by DaveT.jpg

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Parselmouth's performance was a big hit. They had brought a selection of merchandise for sale as well which they set up in a courtyard.

Unfortunately the proceedings were enlivened by an assassination attempt on Rita Skeeter. Snape, in disguise as a pirate managed to subdue the perpetrator, who turned out to be under some form of magical influence.

Not was this the last of the evening's excitement.

17-Attack.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe had suggested a practice session in the ball room on the pretence he could get used to the place while it was empty rather than leave it to the night of the dance when it would be packed. Her suggested had however been more about seeing just how well he could dance as she did not want to be embarrassed on the night. She soon realised she had little to fear, as with most things, Turlough hid his talents well and he certainly had a talent for dancing.

Dance Practice CU  HW.jpg