• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
Some more high quality Sci Fi scenes to work with, this time from Ravnheart.

In Control.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking great Seach. I'm really enjoying what you're doing with this set. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been watching your progress on this on the SM Poser forum. This is looking great. Your attention to detail is amazing. :)

Carey

Extraordinary
LOL that horse looks like he is laughing while helping hehe
Fun render Carey, and yes the horse does look like he's enjoying himself. :)
That is good, because I went to a lot of effort on this barely pose-able AD Horse that has no facial expressions at all available to it.. So you two just put a great big feather in my cap for succeeding in doing something that should not be possible....lol

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Work in progress.

OK... It's a dang good thing I didn't have my coffee cup in my hand when I saw this. Holy chit, Teyon, that is jaw droppingly good! I will assume that you are doing this in ZBrush?

Either way - holy smokes! Keep it up, that is amazing! :eek:

That is good, because I went to a lot of effort on this barely pose-able AD Horse that has no facial expressions at all available to it.. So you two just put a great big feather in my cap for succeeding in doing something that should not be possible....lol

LOL - Carey, I had a good laugh at this render. Yes, that horse looks like he's downright mischievous - and loving every second of it. Great job on that picture! :rofl:

[Edit : Typos are evil.]

Last edited:

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Progress on the Atlantis gate room: correcting some errant geometry, fixing some UV mapping, developing materials...
The exterior balcony. The stained glass pattern was drawn by RogueDragon.

The main staircase...

The stargate (RogueDragon drew the stained glass for this main window, also):