• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Great to hear from you, have you been able to play with 3d art in your absence?
Quite a bit, actually. I just haven't been able to post any of it here. But my DA page is full of costumes and stuff not suitable for younglings. And I have been fairly busy with Rendo...
I am deep diving into Blender very soon. Since 2.8 and now 2.9 have come out, it's improved the usability factor substantially, and I am going to *gulp* start modeling with it.
I created a new costume for Dawn, but I need to redo that coat. As Miss B pointed out, the lapel isn't doing it.
new dawn costume.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, really? I hope it wasn't negative!o_O
no it wasn't negative! I was manually looking for some textures and come across a folder called Rokket (not sure if it was you or not) and thought I hadn't seen you for a while :)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
no it wasn't negative! I was manually looking for some textures and come across a folder called Rokket (not sure if it was you or not) and thought I hadn't seen you for a while :)
It probably was me. I am not sure what would have been in there... I haven't uploaded anything in quite awhile, as I found the whole process of packaging and uploading my stuff to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The Wizarding World Explorers have another field trip. This one to a Muggle venue. In fact, to the ballet. They attend a matinee of Giselle under the sponsorship of Lady Barbara Fitch-Fletchly, followed by tea at Summerisle sponsored by the Malfoys (who refused to be outdone by a Muggle). Charity briefed them all on some of the symbolism of the dance moments and poses that they were going to be seeing ahead of time.

Harry and his housemates were particularly looking forward to the outing because Sally would be there.

The excision was a smashing success.

While they were gone for the day, Hogwarts had a bit of unanticipated excitement of its own. Earlier, the Weasley twins checked the Marauders' Map and discovered a stranger in their common room. Upon investigation, they realized that the stranger was an Animagus (being third years, they had seen Professor McGonagall's demonstration, and knew that Anamagi exist). While Ron was off at the ballet, they had captured him, and turned him in to the Headmaster.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
Naw, been seeing you at R'osity, cousin @Rokket !:sneaky:

Mulberry despatches Imperial droids, burning clean through one with her lightsabre, and using "the Force" blast to slam the other. P12 Superfly with motion blur engaged; the force lightning, molten metal, and lightsabre are lightcaster meshes.
View attachment 67299

Aiko 3 (with Sarsa's Mulberry morph and lightened MAT) is wearing Appleseed gear, but using Jedi weapons, and she looks more like Buffy the vampire slayer than like Obi-Wan Kenobi. Stonemason's the ARC (circa 2007, P7 era) updated with Superfly metals and lightcasting.
Mulberry for Aiko 3. Yeah! :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The capture of Peter Pettigrew, and his questioning under Veritiserum opened up a can of worms, and dumped them in the Ministry's lap. Upon checking the archives for a transcript of Sirius Black's trial, Madam Amelia Bones discovers that no such transcript exists, nor was Black ever questioned. She is quite thoroughly Not Amused.

She calls Senior Auror Moody into her office to hear what he has to say about the matter.
This is a new illo with no 2011 counterpart.

2020.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Sirius Black is transferred from Azkaban to a Ministry holding cel, awaiting medical evaluation, and his much delayed pending trial. After decade with the Dementors, he is not altogether certain what is happening to him, or why.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And again in 2020.
2020.jpg

Shanarah

Admirable
I'm going to post two here as they're two consecutive images from the short Dragon Age fic I've been writing. First one was my original idea, and the second I wanted to take on the challenge of posing models for a kiss. The stories are posted with the images in my media or DeviantArt if anyone wishes to read them.

Never Gonna Be Alone Part 1 and 2

Mustakettu85

Motivated
Guess who?
Aiko 3 shape on Genesis8.1Female. IrayPBR shaders
Could I ask what you used to transfer the shape? I'm trying to transplant the head morph from A3 Realistic to G3F, via transfer utility and the original Genesis, and it's been a bumpy road, to put it mildly.