• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Carey

Extraordinary
orge 1.jpg

The Creature Feature

Carey

Extraordinary
Cool render! You know what be interesting to try? Put the camera way down where the people are, so the giants would look scary, making the scene more dramatic with a wide lenses shot. ^^
It is sort of funny in a way, worked way too many hours trying to get the lighting right and then forgot what the plan was....uuuuh man

Carey

Extraordinary
Nice to see you back in the forums posting renders, How are you?
Oh man, got that hp and it's hard drive to rebuild and the my pain level shot way up and it isn't over yet. Doctor stopped by and introduced me to my new friend, calls himself bursitis, I used a little "b" cause I personally don't think much of the fellow. dang guy insists on sleeping with me and beating me in the hips and shoulders, it is like trying to hear the muse with a huge drum beating in your joints. I was really wanting to take dance lessons too.......

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh sorry to hear about that Carey. I used to suffer with bursitis in my shoulders years ago, mostly because I was carrying a heavy purse every day to work on one shoulder, and a heavy tote bag on the other. I stopped doing that, and it finally calmed down and hasn't been back.

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh man, got that hp and it's hard drive to rebuild and the my pain level shot way up and it isn't over yet. Doctor stopped by and introduced me to my new friend, calls himself bursitis, I used a little "b" cause I personally don't think much of the fellow. dang guy insists on sleeping with me and beating me in the hips and shoulders, it is like trying to hear the muse with a huge drum beating in your joints. I was really wanting to take dance lessons too.......

Really sorry to hear that, as if you didn't have enough to worry about. I am even more impressed that you managed to post the render,

Carey

Extraordinary
Really sorry to hear that, as if you didn't have enough to worry about. I am even more impressed that you managed to post the render,
I was going to put great big hairy balls on the two giants, not to offend, but to show how I feel...Yea I chickened out, but dang it, I feel twenty foot tall with big hairy balls...Course being I brought it up I know you've already used your over sized imaginations to do my job for me, come on, you did didn't you? lol

Carey

Extraordinary
I was going to put great big hairy balls on the two giants, not to offend, but to show how I feel...Yea I chickened out, but dang it, I feel twenty foot tall with big hairy balls...Course being I brought it up I know you've already used your over sized imaginations to do my job for me, come on, you did didn't you? lol
NO, NO, NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IMAGINE ME STANDING NAKED AND TWENTY FEET TALL, and hung like a bull, boy, get some of you looking in instead of out need to surface once in a while.....lol

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ow, ow, ow. No fun at all, it sounds like. Having a name for the problem is cold comfort.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It was a very short line to be drawn between; "Who knows about Lord Voldemort's defeat?" and Lucius Malfoy.

The Malfoys are invited to tea, and while Narcissa and Charity discuss wedding plans, and Harry and Draco occupy themselves elsewhere, Snape corners Malfoy to get his reaction to the havoc that mysterious book is causing at Hogwarts.

Malfoy had dumped the book in a 2nd hand bookstall in Knockturn Alley to get it out of his house. He did not take the news that it had turned up at his son's school at all well.

Malfoy also starts connecting dots, leading to the suspicion that Bellatrix had also been entrusted with such an item.

Narcissa has power of attorney, so a visit to Gringotts is in order.
In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Stezza

Dances with Bees
model based on Billy Meier's Wedding Cake UFO

how wacky is this..... never heard of Billy Meier I hear you say?
well, neither did I till the other day ... he's a dude from Switzerland and is the founder of a UFO religion called the "Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien" and alleged contactee whose UFO photographs are claimed to show alien spacecraft.

I have no idea what Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien means!!

but it must be wacky!!

Carey

Extraordinary
model based on Billy Meier's Wedding Cake UFO

how wacky is this..... never heard of Billy Meier I hear you say?
well, neither did I till the other day ... he's a dude from Switzerland and is the founder of a UFO religion called the "Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien" and alleged contactee whose UFO photographs are claimed to show alien spacecraft.

I have no idea what Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien means!!

but it must be wacky!!

Me and my uncle Tom invited Crop circles, the only alien we saw was grandpa with a leather strap.....

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Easter break is over, and the students are back at Hogwarts.

Or, rather, most of them are. After the 'welcome back' feast, Minerva is notified by Percy Weasley that Zack Smith is not in the First Year dorm. He was one of the students who went home for the break. He was seen on the train at the beginning of the break. But he has not returned, and has sent no message of why not.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Anyone miss me? I have been having a ton of problems logging in here. I think it's been way over a year since I last logged on. There has been a lot going on. Wow..
Great to hear from you, have you been able to play with 3d art in your absence?

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Naw, been seeing you at R'osity, cousin @Rokket !:sneaky:

Mulberry despatches Imperial droids, burning clean through one with her lightsabre, and using "the Force" blast to slam the other. P12 Superfly with motion blur engaged; the force lightning, molten metal, and lightsabre are lightcaster meshes.
Mulberry despatches droids 1184x740.jpg

Aiko 3 (with Sarsa's Mulberry morph and lightened MAT) is wearing Appleseed gear, but using Jedi weapons, and she looks more like Buffy the vampire slayer than like Obi-Wan Kenobi. Stonemason's the ARC (circa 2007, P7 era) updated with Superfly metals and lightcasting.