• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
The Revelation.

The Revelation HW.jpg

FredHoward.jpg

Not my usual fare, but I bought a G8M character from a chat buddy, and I thought I'd do a render. Friedrich for G8M.
I use the new Genesis 8.1 Male base added Friedrich HD shape and Floyd 8 shape used the new IRAYPBR shader that came with 8.1, tweaked it a little and voila.

This is Fred, the Hitman, Howard..having a smoke after a job... He started out as an tax accountant...

Hornet3d

Wise
Time to leave.

Caoimhe decided she needed to get back to base fast, not easy with the transport she had available, it was not nicknamed the Crawler for nothing, yet there was little to beat it for this terrain, other than flying. She daren't use the radio to warn Turlough and just hoped he had picked up the incoming fighters on radar.

Visitor 2 HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Having stumbled across some strange large black disks and a strange box with a spinning plate, Caoimhe manages to work out how all it all goes together and finds the results to be rather pleasing. At first the background his and the odd clicks were annoying but there was a warmth to the music that she found beguiling and settled back for an evening of discovery.

Old Tech HW.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Easter break at Lacewing was mildly social. Professor McGonagall came for an afternoon to help reset the ward stones, and Nicholas Flamel made a visit with a traditional housewarming present of bread and wine.

Master Flamel's visit became something more than merely social after Snape told him of the mysterious disappearing book, and the Basilisk in the walls at Hogwarts. This prompted a side trip back to Hogwarts to interview Myrtle.

Upon returning to Lacewing, Master Flamel shares his conclusions, pointing out that the capture of the Dark Lord followed so closely by the appearance of one of young Tom Riddle's possessions, could hardly be coincidence. How many people have been told of the defeat of Lord Voldemort, back during the Christmas break?

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I saw that set. Blue Tree Studios does a lot of very interesting venues.

Very true and although they may seem a bit higher than other content price they are often locations with a few buildings and a load of props to give detail to the scene. Also included is usually a background, lighting set up and numerous cameras so they are great value for money.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've got a couple of their shops which could probably be tucked into that street. Not sure about the street itself.

Hornet3d

Wise
Turlough watched the last of the colony landers launch taking with them the last of the crew, now it was just him left aboard this massive craft and he had only one mission. He had to delay the chasing forces long enough to let the rest of the crew escape and be long enough away that the breach they caused in space to have dissipated so they could not be tracked. He smiled, even now he was kidding himself, the ships AI would do the battle his mission was, when the battle was lost and it would be lost, was to fly the carrier into the nearby sun so that their technology would be lost to the chasing pack. He needed to be there as many doubted the AI would in fact carry out the last act if it meant it's own destruction, they best minds figured you needed a human to be stupid enough to do that.

He wondered if he would have the courage when the time came but he know the answer, if he failed the last of the crew at least would be caught and Caoimhe was with them. There was no question he would take the carrier into hell when the time came.

Exidus HW.jpg