• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

nDelphi

Admirable
Supergirl returns and she's all woman

MRL Willow - Supergirl - 02 - SunnyE - Sig.jpg

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Test renders of the release-able Superfly material setup for Level 19:

This shot shows both of the doorsets. The doors on the left have a solid wall slab behind them, so I made a billboard to slip in just behind the doors; the billboard uses LightPath ambient boost and actually casts light into the Level 19 main room! :D

The doors on the right can be opened/hidden, and I made a T-shaped corridor to give the camera something to see through the door glass (or if you have the doors opened).

The new corridor add-on:

...and the Superfly adaptation of Stonemason's cargo bay doors add-on for Level 19:

I'll get this packed up and posted on ShareCG as time permits.

nDelphi

Admirable
Looks good, but if she's not in costume, she's just a girl in a cape.;)

She was in a hurry. :)

Actually, this I did just for fun. The outfit's colors gave me the idea. I should create my own character with a simple single cape, just like her here with modern clothing. Maybe I call her Urban Chick, or something along those lines.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Who's Felicia Day?

EDIT: Never mind, I looked her up on Google. No, that's not her. Just an image I grabbed online.
She's an actress and geek culture icon. The picture sort of looked like her at a glance, but I can see now that it's not.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
AHA!!! OK, thanks for posting that Sanbie. That'll work nicely then with one of Flink's grounds.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know, at first glance I just thought it was spelled wrong, and then I realized the first letter was an "O" and not a "G". :rofl:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just a quickie concept/costume work on another character... still tweaking his eye color and parts of his body shape.

He's built on a G2M... hopefully this image is okay here...

Yes, he's a vicious, hot-tempered lout.

There's some issues with poke-thru on the straps, and I still have things that need to be added into his outfit, which is why those currently empty straps are there. But this is just me fooling around a bit while my other DS window chews on promos.

David-Kingston-Concept.jpg

And now.... back to promo renders for me. LOL