• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I obviously can't comment on how it works in DS, but I can highly recommend all of Esha's plants.

Oh, yeah. Her plants are wonderful! I have a LOT of her plants. :) (Why, no, I'm not a plant addict... ahem.)

But in all seriousness. Her Poser plants work beautifully in Poser. Her DS plants work just as well in DS. I find that her Poser plants work okay in DS, but are more suitable for mid to background placement when used in Studio.

But her plants are just great. And yes, VERY light on the system resources because of being mesh. Her grass is my first go-to when I need to fill a scene with grass! LOL!

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Esha's Forest Trees and Forest Grass...

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Nature Girl

Lora for V4 by Seven
Superfly
Custom skin shader (She comes with Superfly shader, but I prefer mine. Had to change eye textures to one's from Surreality SG RealEyes, baked reflections on iris texture is evil. )

Teyon

Inspired
With the new cat coming from Hivewire (awesome work by the way), I hunted down my old one from 2013. Damn shame we never used it at work.

Modeled in Silo from cat autopsy reference images. Some additional volume sculpting in Zbrush then retopologized in Topogun and brought back into ZBrush for final sculpting ( the final sculpt work never happened). I think right around that time we found out that Poser 8 was launching sooner than we'd thought and all I had time to do were a few morphs for the dog I'd made. Poor kitty.
kitty.png

Teyon

Inspired
Wow so my ZBrush file is from 2013 - which means i had to have done some more work on it because Poser 8 was a closer to like 2009 I think. We've been sitting on this damn thing forever. Sigh. Sorry. Realization struck. That's some really sad stuff right there. So much goes unused.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree. I like Seven's characters, and have a number of them, though I don't think I have Moon. She IS gorgeous. :)

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
She is. Strictly speaking, in this case iris texture again has baked reflection, but it is so dim that on this render it just can not be seem.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is the commission piece I've been working on for the last couple of days. I normally do not accept image commissions, but for some insane reason I said yes to this one. LOL Anyway, it's finally done. And thankfully to the satisfaction of both the client AND the artist.

G2F - my morphs - Xurge's clothing - Medea Hair - lots of Stonemason on the background.

3delight render - TONS of postwork in Corel Photopaint.

View media item 1576

Last edited:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's come out fab, Seliah!

It was a real trip, that's for sure... I don't like being told what to render. :roflmao: Maybe that's why I normally decline commission requests. But this person was really good about things, so it wasn't too bad. :) And I am more or less happy with the final product.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It's always nice when you have a nice client, my mind is thinking about the few lovely brides I photographed in the plague of Bridezillas...why does getting married turn a normally lovely person into a monster?! If I was the groom I'd have run for the hills.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
We got married outside under a tree by a celebrant, me wearing a steel grey dress and my three year old daughter my only attendant ;) No photos, no reception, the groom and I skipped out and left the guests to do whatever they liked. I was told I was 'unconventional'...yep, that's me!