I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Stezza, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

[​IMG]

setup & rendered in Carrara .. postwork in PSE2018

went out to lunch with some of my siblings and recited this ditty whilst eating my smoked salmon toasted sanga... my sister who is the family historian and novel writer never knew of this ditty which our dad use to recite to us when we just ankle biters...

Me195, quietrob, Hornet3d and 3 others like this.
  2. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

3. seachnasaigh

seachnasaigh Engaged

@Stezza, you are a wonderously prolific modeler and a great advertisement for Carrara. Your imagination runs wild and barefoot! :D

Alisa, Rae134 and Stezza like this.
  4. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

Thankyou for your compliment.. appreciate it..

also accounts for the bindi eyes in my feet! lol :)

( how many are now googling bindi eyes )

Rae134 likes this.
  5. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I reckon it would be heaps (except for the rest of us Aussies) LOL

6. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Well, the rescuers reached the Traders' base, and Captain Clark went off to see what he could find out. Lydia flitted off to investigate as well.

Clark did tell the others to stay put, but they looked in the windows of the house, and when they didn't see anyone there went in to investigate. There was something decidedly creepy about the place, despite the cheerful decor.

And then the stuffed Gorilla by the front door started lumbering in their direction...
    Gorilla.jpg

quietrob, Hornet3d, Janet and 4 others like this.
  7. Ken1171

Ken1171 Distinguished Contributing Artist

This is Maisie with her sailor uniform + my universal Chibi head. Cheek props are from my "Anime Xpression Props" available at CP. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Now that I am done with the body type sculpts, I am back to working on the chibi head with hopes to get it finalized for the store. This head can share skin tone presets with the Universal Anime Head, but not the eye textures. Works with any figure, and I am having a lot of fun with it. :)

ChibiMaisie_1024.jpg

quietrob, Hornet3d and Stezza like this.
  8. Ken1171

I have rebuilt the morphs structure on the universal chibi head, and now created a DS version that fully works as it should. This is a first test render with Aiko5 (Genesis1) + chibi head in DS, rendered with I-ray. It once again proves that it can work with any figure, and also in both Poser and DS. :)

DS Test Genesis1.jpg

9. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

Today I modeled Gumby & Pokey
    Modeled & Rendered in Carrara

Also recieved my Beanie 4 Brain Cancer today before the big chill hits us tomorrow..
    #CarriesBeanies4BrainCancer
    Those on twitter can check it out.

[​IMG]

Me195, quietrob, Miss B and 3 others like this.
  10. seachnasaigh

seachnasaigh Engaged

Hah! I had the pose-able Gumby & Pokey dolls when I was a kid! :D

quietrob likes this.
  11. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Hey Stezza, is that you in the Beanie?

12. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I think so Satira.

13. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

After managing to barricade the zombie gorilla in the cellar and escape the house, the crew caught up with Captain Clark and headed for the barn.

Meanwhile, Snape, who had flown off to the rescue with Shunpike's wand, had managed to cancel the sleeping spell on Fawkes and open the lock of his cage.
    Unfortunately this was far from inconspicuous, since his Finite Incantatum also banished the Traders' glamor. This set off a round of sneaking and dodging around the barn, trying to get the drop on other people who were also sneaking and dodging around the barn.

Snape had also only been told that Fawkes had "helped" Potter in the Chamber of Secrets by bringing him the Sorting Hat, and had not anticipated that escape would be the last thing on Fawkes's mind. Fawkes tried to attack the fellow who had stunned him. The trader got in the way and tried to use a stunner himself, so Fawkes grabbed him by the wand arm and carried him up over the top of the barn.

This had the effect of drawing about half of the participants out of the barn where they ran into the crew of the Knight Boat.
    A bit of a free-for-all ensued.

Melee.jpg

14. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

tis me... lol

unshaven and all.... :flower02:

15. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Dances with Bees

Listen to and find peace with your dragons.

Dragon Peace.jpg

Me195, quietrob, Rae134 and 2 others like this.
  16. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

Rendered in Carrara & post in PSE

Le Chasseur de Sang

[​IMG]

Me195, quietrob, Rae134 and 4 others like this.
  17. Ken1171

Great noir looks! ^^

Stezza likes this.
  18. Miss B

I'll say! Seems like Stezza's on a roll with these.

Stezza likes this.
  19. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Dances with Bees

Just a very subtle tweek to my favorite outfit for Dawn the CKV-01 suit by Ken1171 Designs -and Volpe Box.

The Suit HW.jpg

Me195, quietrob, Janet and 5 others like this.
  20. Miss B

Very nice Hornet. I especially like the background/DoF. It sets off the suit beautifully.