• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees

setup & rendered in Carrara .. postwork in PSE2018

went out to lunch with some of my siblings and recited this ditty whilst eating my smoked salmon toasted sanga... my sister who is the family historian and novel writer never knew of this ditty which our dad use to recite to us when we just ankle biters...

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Thankyou for your compliment.. appreciate it..

also accounts for the bindi eyes in my feet! lol :)

( how many are now googling bindi eyes )

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, the rescuers reached the Traders' base, and Captain Clark went off to see what he could find out. Lydia flitted off to investigate as well.

Clark did tell the others to stay put, but they looked in the windows of the house, and when they didn't see anyone there went in to investigate. There was something decidedly creepy about the place, despite the cheerful decor.

And then the stuffed Gorilla by the front door started lumbering in their direction...
Gorilla.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is Maisie with her sailor uniform + my universal Chibi head. Cheek props are from my "Anime Xpression Props" available at CP. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Now that I am done with the body type sculpts, I am back to working on the chibi head with hopes to get it finalized for the store. This head can share skin tone presets with the Universal Anime Head, but not the eye textures. Works with any figure, and I am having a lot of fun with it. :)

ChibiMaisie_1024.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have rebuilt the morphs structure on the universal chibi head, and now created a DS version that fully works as it should. This is a first test render with Aiko5 (Genesis1) + chibi head in DS, rendered with I-ray. It once again proves that it can work with any figure, and also in both Poser and DS. :)

DS Test Genesis1.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
After managing to barricade the zombie gorilla in the cellar and escape the house, the crew caught up with Captain Clark and headed for the barn.

Meanwhile, Snape, who had flown off to the rescue with Shunpike's wand, had managed to cancel the sleeping spell on Fawkes and open the lock of his cage.
Unfortunately this was far from inconspicuous, since his Finite Incantatum also banished the Traders' glamor. This set off a round of sneaking and dodging around the barn, trying to get the drop on other people who were also sneaking and dodging around the barn.

Snape had also only been told that Fawkes had "helped" Potter in the Chamber of Secrets by bringing him the Sorting Hat, and had not anticipated that escape would be the last thing on Fawkes's mind. Fawkes tried to attack the fellow who had stunned him. The trader got in the way and tried to use a stunner himself, so Fawkes grabbed him by the wand arm and carried him up over the top of the barn.

This had the effect of drawing about half of the participants out of the barn where they ran into the crew of the Knight Boat.
A bit of a free-for-all ensued.

Melee.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice Hornet. I especially like the background/DoF. It sets off the suit beautifully.