• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Powerpuff Girls updated.jpg

I wasn't going to do this, then I figured what the heck... Updated the image, mostly changing expressions and moving some hair around. There were supposed to be gloves for their uniforms, but I decided I wasn't going to do that, just to distance my work from the original a bit more.

quietrob

Extraordinary
View attachment 36721
I wasn't going to do this, then I figured what the heck... Updated the image, mostly changing expressions and moving some hair around. There were supposed to be gloves for their uniforms, but I decided I wasn't going to do that, just to distance my work from the original a bit more.
We both loved the Powerpuff Girls! Sweetheart still has a Buttercup doll somewhere because she could identify with it! That's a nice setup and change of pace!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I am on a roll with cartoon girls right now. First Teen Titans, now Powerpuff Girls. I think maybe Kim Possible next..?

Stezza

Dances with Bees

Rokket

Dances with Bees
To any and all concerned... I started a poll in the meadow. I am trying to decide which figure is going to become Kim Possible. A4 has a commanding (?) lead with 3 votes. The poll will be open until the 14th, but please... vote early so I can get started on her!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I got Carrara and Bryce when they were a great price but I can't use either :( (can't get my head around them).

Here is my very pretty artistic render from Carrara LOL :p
Carrara Fly.jpg

Edit to add: Stezza, did you see he's working on a Platypus?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I played in Carrara when the 8.5 public beta was out, but never liked the way it handles materials/shaders, so never really got into it.

Bryce, on the other hand, I've been using since version 4 (before DAZ got their hands on it), and it was the first 3D software app I ever used. I still like it, but don't get to do much in the way of outdoor/landscape type renders, so don't play in it as much as I'd like to.