• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
That's another good person to learn from. You know without the generosity of the likes of seachnasaigh, bagginsbill, Ghostship, phdubrov, biscuits, amethystpendant, snarlygribly and so many others I certainly would not enjoy my 3d hobby nearly as much. I really should say thank you more often especially since I can't fit them all into a list. I occasionally get glimpses into the magic that is Firefly, SuperFly, and more recently IRAY, and one thing is for sure. They will keep me busy for the rest of my life.

I think I have benefitted from the generosity of everyone in your list at some point of another. I know that many of the shaders I use and the skills I have aquired are the result of studying the very informative posts from Bagginsbill over a number of years. More recently it has been the generosity of this community that has added so much to my enjoyment of the hobby. So many have helped in different ways from the likes I get for my renders that spur me on, to the content and shaders I have occasionally been gifted. I doubt if I would be using superfly today if members here had not given me a lot of advice, particularly how to set up a render to work with the CPU and produce an acceptable quality render in a reasonable time. I could go on to lists the individuals but I am sure to accidentally miss someone out and anyway the list would include most of the members here. It would be easier to list those who had not helped but that would not be fair (and I can't think of anyone anyway) so I will skip the idea of the list.

Those that have helped me know who they are and I hope know just how grateful I am to every single one of them. It amazes me that some say Hivewire is too nice, if that is possible, I can only assume some people just do not want to be helped or enjoy 3D art.

Hornet3d

Wise
I like both, though don't really see me doing any military renders, so would probably use fantasy weapons more.

I never knew the site existed until I clicked the yoda link. Like you I like the fantasy weapons but, being into sci fi, I like those weapons as well. I can see me buying a few but I am still licking my wounds from my computer repair and ongoing problems so I guess not yet but I have the site bookmarked.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Starfire And Raven.jpg

I am done messing with this now. Time to find something else to play with.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was bewildered, some pf the lights were on, there was a train next to the platform and signs of other travellers yet the place seemed deserted. Despite the mildness of a midsummers night the place felt cold, it looked neglected and there was a spooky feel about the place.

Historic Station HW.jpg

Scene - Historic Japanese Train Station by sugatak.

Dress - Cheongsam Dress for Dawn by Ken1171 Designs

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Powerpuff Girls.jpg

Fun with Aiko 4. Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, left to right. Blossom has red hair and brown eyes. Buttercup is raven haired and has green eyes. Bubbles is blonde and blue eyes.

I can't take credit for the costumes, though...

Powerpuff Girls