• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
ah yes, if its Perfect Bound that will take a bit off of the graphic in the middle, that might look worse than a staple :p

I'd move her to the right slightly (as I like seeing the candles on the left of page) and have something on the left of her at her feet, perhaps the dog (or a man on his knees :p)

I like the idea of a man on his knees Rae, but I don't think there's enough room for him. A pet cat or dog (even the wild kind) might work well. ;)

Ohh, I like that suggestion, a dog maybe but not too domesticated, sort of a dog/wolf cross maybe.

So I could not find what I thought was a convincing wolf but it is fantasy so...

Lon Palace HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe seemed to spend most her life waiting for Turlough but that was generally down to the fact she was always early rather then he was late. Today he was late, very late, and she was not sure whether to feel angry or worried.

Castle HW.jpg

Scene - Habsburgic Castle by Larsen
Large Flower Vase from - Blooming Alley by Andrey Pestryakov
Outfit - FASHIONWAVE Singles - Verona for Dawn by outoftouch
Shoes - Lily High Heel by Hitman47 - Arryn

quietrob

Extraordinary
First it's worried, then it's angry when you show up. At least women rarely call off the date.

Of course I was only late once when dating Sweetheart. Turlough had better have a good excuse.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Paladins and Captain America! Who would win!

I like Caps Thigh High Boots. I think Red might be better for them but the blue works as well if you're sticking with primary colors. And that's just what Cap does!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ya! Best to go with your gut. I would say Black Boots then but I'd think they'd be too sexy.

As for her vigil. Nice day job. The night belongs to someone else. (PS. In the Marvel DC crossover years back, Cap fought Batman hand to hand)

quietrob

Extraordinary
I think I remember that. I had forgotten until you brought it up...
Then you might remember that Captain America won! It actually became one of the most stories they ever came up with. At the end there was the spectacular sight of...

Well, I dont want to ruin it for anyone else. :speechless: