• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Another Herculoids render in Carrara :sneaky:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Ben could be Dorno if you don't have the DAZ kids... M4 or Tyler would work for Zandor. That's how I'd do it, but this is your baby!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
This is an image I came up with as a sort of protest against the excessive geekdom which often surrounds certain TV programs and films, and not just among the sci-fi brigade. Granada TV, which produces ‘Coronation Street’ often receive wedding and birthday presents from fans convinced that the celebrating characters are real-life people, including I’m sad to admit, my ex mother-in-law!

Doctor Who.jpg

P.S. No doctors were hurt during the production of this image! (Though he may have to walk carefully for a few weeks!)

P.P.S. If anyone can figure out a way to smuggle the Queen and her Hive aboard the USS Enterprise please contact me c.o. ‘USCSS Nostromo’, Sector 9-14, Alpha Centauri.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
This is an image I came up with as a sort of protest against the excessive geekdom which often surrounds certain TV programs and films, and not just among the sci-fi brigade. Granada TV, which produces ‘Coronation Street’ often receive wedding and birthday presents from fans convinced that the celebrating characters are real-life people, including I’m sad to admit, my ex mother-in-law!

View attachment 30944

P.S. No doctors were hurt during the production of this image! (Though he may have to walk carefully for a few weeks!)

P.P.S. If anyone can figure out a way to smuggle the Queen and her Hive aboard the USS Enterprise please contact me c.o. ‘USCSS Nostromo’, Sector 9-14, Alpha Centauri.
There will be a few who might give you some static about this image, but I find the humor...

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ohmigosh! Mighty Mightor! These are all pretty easy for me as I grew up exactly when these cartoons debuted and was successfully part of their target audience until the Sour Grape Girls changed my way of thinking. I still refuse to watch H.R. Pufnstuf to this day. The Herculoids, Space Ghost and the rest were all part of my childhood. These images are just great and a wonderful piece of nostalgia! I only watch anime now but back in the day, these cartoons were the stuff!

Good Job, Stezza!!

Hornet3d

Wise
No matter how long she studied the map only one destination jumped out at her but she hated venturing into the badlands she knew however, she had little choice. She was cold, the only heat coming from the lights and they would only last a few hours more on the fuel she had left. She was low on food also but that she could get elsewhere, scavenging in the badlands was her best chance to find something to allow her to stay warm.

The next Hunt HW.jpg

Outfit - SciFi Scavenger for Dawn and work boots from Glitterati3D (new here in store)
Location - Late nights in the bunker from ironman13 - (2013 from Rendo)
Pose - Caught In The Moment Vol 6 from VagabondAllen (here in store)

Hornet3d

Wise
As she crawled through the wreckage her attention was drawn once more to the skies as she noted a small fireball streaking towards the planet. She made a mental note of the direction conscious that the new arrival might supply rich pickings if it had not all burned on reentry.

Salvage HW.jpg

Content used - SciFi Scavenger for Dawn and work boots from Glitterati3D - Wasteland Hunter by AppleJack - Space Debris by coflek-gnorg - Variant Star Zeta by didi_mc (for distant Sky) and Dominator Planet by Petipet (for terrain).

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe heard the distant roar and suspected immediately if meant trouble, for her at least. Her spirits lifted however, the moment she stepped for her bunker. For quite a while she stared in disbelief but the silhouette was unmistakable, the incoming craft was an Eagle. She ran towards the landing site as if the hounds of hell were in her wake she needed so much, a change of clothes, a shower and most of all a hug. Her feet seemed to be running faster than the rest of her body then she slowed, stopped and hesitated, she recognised the pilot, it was Turlough. Her run began again, faster and more energetic than before, she literally threw herself at him, and lucky for her he caught her mid flight, briefly it looked as though they would both end up in a bundle on the floor. Their eyes met for what seemed an eternity and Caoimhe knew isolation had changed her, it had given her time to think. Her list of needs shrivelled into one single massive need, and she was looking straight into his eyes of that need.

Rescue HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks like it's coming along nicely, though I wouldn't necessarily have her standing so far away. I get the impression she has to really reach for the canvas, but then I've never painted on canvas, so not sure what the usual stance is.