• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
That's what I do with my models. I already model them thinking of subdivision in Poser. If you want to make the clothing separate, I can rig them for you in Poser. :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Modeled & Rendered in Cararra

I started this one a few years ago and revisited it this week again.. :geek:

quietrob

Extraordinary
Talk about a piece of americana! At first I thought Chitty Chitty but that worn out sofa? (or divan as they say in the UK), all it needs is Granny and Ellie Mae riding up top!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Modeled & Rendered in Cararra
I started this one a few years ago and revisited it this week again.. :geek:

Looks awesome Stezza! My dad used to own a working Ford Model-A from the early 19th century, by a time where 40MPH was "high speed", and cars couldn't climb hill roads. It has many features in common with your model! I also remember a mechanic broke his arm while trying to crank it up. Many people did back in the day, before the electric starter came in. Those cars were basically horseless wagons in many aspects. ^^

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
For Glitteratti. :)

Armondo decided to call Aurore to see if she would care to go out for lunch at the inn.

The car is from Poser 1 as is the cell phone.
Background is from Pixabay.
My morphs and skin textures on Dusk.
Clothing is the GQ Male for Dusk by Glitterati3D.

RmondoCar-02.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Spider.png

Sydney was the first Poser character to catch my eye when I started with Poser 8 in 2010. This was my first attempt at doing a second skin outfit for her, now in 2017. And I soon figured out the hard way why there are not a lot of second skin options for the G2 characters. Her UV mapping is a hot mess. Things are not lined up very well. And I don't have templates to show me how things are mapped across her mesh.

Spider2.png

raven

Admirable
Talk about a piece of americana! At first I thought Chitty Chitty but that worn out sofa? (or divan as they say in the UK), all it needs is Granny and Ellie Mae riding up top!

No, we'd call it a knackered wooden seat! :) Over here a divan tends to be a bed.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Shmoos! Haven't seen those in a looooong time. (I seem to recall that a lot of them had mustaches.)