• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There are a couple of texture sets. Or rather, there is at least one texture set for it. I think it's actually a tree frog. Obviously, I was not using any of the original textures.

I'm on a Portrait binge!

seachnasaigh

Energetic
@JOdel : He's fascinated by the hovering dragonfly.

Test renders of the observatory flet:

the armillary...

The lantern is JudiBug's MyLantern #6, with Superfly materials. The clothes are Fabiana's Hidden Winds. Hair is Littlefox' Dixie hair.

The orrery...

and at the top, the telescopes. I now realize that it needs adjustment to slide up/down so as to fit shorter folk.o_O I'll also make the seat/bracket swing forward/back to further help getting a doll posed for using the telescope.

The new adjustable telescope, shown fitted to Roxie (the P10/Pro2014 doll):

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know Rokket. I think maybe they just need color. Maybe make the "arm" gold (or maybe red), and the "feathers" green? I don't think the wings themselves are bad.

I do like the outfit though. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well, honestly, the wings that Hawkman and Hawkgirl use in the DC comics are real feathered wings. Plus they both show allot more skin to keep from being hindered in their often times barbaric style of fighting. I mean a modern day hero using a mace.... scary! lol

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I know about her wings and her costume, but I am telling a story that includes her wearing armor for the first time, and since her power of flight actually comes from the Nth metal belt she wears, I went with the metal wings as well to complement the armor. I could chop that suit into pieces and remake her costume faithfully, but that costume is already out there, and I like to stay original.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Simply amazing work, cousin. I love the level of detail you are getting in there. Makes me want to go hunt for a 4 leaf clover.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Wonder Woman Dawn.jpg

I can't believe I forgot to post this! I didn't like how plain it looked, so I redid the textures. I didn't like how the skirt/bottom looked so I took it out and replaced it with a quasi-New 52 loincloth (the actual New 52 loincloth covers the front and back). I am tweaking the V offset and redoing the render to get the starts on her bottom lined up properly. I doubt I'll re-post it.

quietrob

Extraordinary
the twin mallorn trees...

...and one of the little footbridges...

No water in the streambeds yet, :rolleyes:

I was just going to ask about the waterfall when I realized that the entire thing is just so big!!! Excellent lawn work but the sky looks as if it's ready to cry. Are you using Poser 11 lighting?

quietrob

Extraordinary
View attachment 26802
I can't believe I forgot to post this! I didn't like how plain it looked, so I redid the textures. I didn't like how the skirt/bottom looked so I took it out and replaced it with a quasi-New 52 loincloth (the actual New 52 loincloth covers the front and back). I am tweaking the V offset and redoing the render to get the starts on her bottom lined up properly. I doubt I'll re-post it.
Ya we discussed the stars in our correspondence. I did a little research on her bracers. One. They pretty much look like what you created.

Wonder-Woman-and-Amazons.jpg

Two. They are made of Amazonium. I'n not quite sure where that is on the periodic table. They've had at least 60 or more to rewrite the element but somehow, and even gratefully they did not make the change and the following is still True.

Wonder-Woman-Bracelets-of-Submission-Amazonium-v1-52.jpg
Three. Regretfully. they no longer use the Battle Kangaroo's. The nerd in me rather liked them.

Wonder_Woman_0298.jpg

I only wonder if our friends from down under take the Battle Kangaroo's to work each day. :D