• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HW Horse textures both DS & Poser testers needed - Kitty Ponies set 1

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi, I'm looking for both Daz Studio and Poser testers for my "Kitty Ponies" textures.

Poser textures are ready now, 3Delight options are also ready, but I'm still working on Iray options but they should be done by the end of the week :)

Tiger Promo 3Delight.jpg Leopard Promo 3Delight.jpg

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I'd love to be a Poser tester for you. I have Poser 2014 Game Dev, and Poser Pro 11. Other than Harry is anything else needed?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just Harry's fine :)

I do have unicorn tail/horn options that will need the Unicorn or Whisper to work but the bulk is just Harry. I'll PM you :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! I have 2 poser testers already, thanks guys! :applause:

Mininessie, FairyFantastic, if you PM me your email addresses, when I have them finished, I'll send you a dropbox link. :angel:

Looks like I've got my Team :D

:bee: