• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you could probably upload to ShareCG. You would just "announce" it in the Freebie Links forum, instead of the Resource Discussions forum. You could ask Lisa to make sure. I've never uploaded any freebies, so not sure what the restrictions, if any, are.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Going to post some other things for various comments ;)

Here are some materials I did a while back for Dawn's Strapless Mini Dress.
There's some Casual Wear, some Cocktail Dresses and some Sleepwear;​
SMD 01.jpg
SMD 02.jpg
SMD 03.jpg
SMD 04.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK Doug, are you planning on making these texture sets available? Hmmmm???

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
OK Doug, are you planning on making these texture sets available? Hmmmm???
I'd love to find some way to be able to do that. But these files are way too big to upload as a resource.
But someone just sent me a PM with what looks like a good solution.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist

Here ends my WIP Upcoming Products at HiveWire 3D :tantrum:
Thanks for all your support and feedback :thankyou:

Here starts my WIP Upcoming Products at “that other place” :happydance:

Last edited:

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
The Sabela outfit had a total of ten mats. I think I’ll base four or five of the new Sabel Dress mats on those older Sabela mats. Then I’ll make about six new ones.

Here is another outfit based on the older Sabela mat;
Sabel 02a.jpg

Sabel 02b.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B

These Sabela mats were Steampunk, I’ve simplified these to make them more generic.

Later I’ll make an accessories packs for anything I want to add. Such as a top hat & cane and/or sword & mage staff. And then I’ll add some motif overlays to change the styles.

Last edited:

DanaTA

Distinguished
They all look good, but I like the red and the black the best. I like green, this one looks a bit bright...maybe a good St. Patty's day dress. But maybe I'm wrong, others may like it a lot.

Dana

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Can't go wrong with a Sexy Red dress or LBD (Little Black Dress).

I don't wear red myself because it doesn't suit my colouring (unless its more on the pink side) but if I was looking to buy this in real life (if I had the body go wear it lol) I'd buy the red, the colour really suits this style

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Thanks, I think the red has it.
I’ll do a different design in black.

(now Miss B will come on to tell us that apple green is her favourite colour :roflmao:)