• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Me195

Extraordinary
Borghild RW Promo 1.jpg

Borghild RW Promo 2.jpg

Borghild RW Promo 3.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Um, so how do I upload a resource?
What is the file limit size?

Go to Resources at the top of the page. Click that. Look for button on right hand side of page, click that. You'll need a 100x100 pixel icon. Not sure the size limit.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm curious Janet, how do you post in the forum about it? Is there a special way to link to the resource from a forum post?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think the notice on the side happens automatically.

Think you would just grab the url and post in the forum. I'll try it here. lp case

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
On the “add resource” page:
There are two places to attach files, what is the difference?​
Where do you upload your .zip file?​
There are two places for “Tag Line”, what is the difference?​
I’ve put a promo image in “Description” section, is that correct?​
I can see where the pixel icon goes in the last field “upload a new icon”.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Think you would just grab the url and post in the forum.
Wait... Does that mean you can't upload a zip file?
Where are your files for the "Letterpress Case"?
Do you have to keep them in your own Dropbox or something else?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So click the add Resource button make your choices, prop, Poser whatever. Then you'll get this screen. Where it says upload icon is where the 100x100 pixel image goes.
r.jpg
r2.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Nono you can upload a zip there. Just not sure how big it can be.
Found it in: "Guidelines for Resources"
File size limit is 5MB (please note, this is part of your 100 MB of storage space here)

Well… I have all the mats in 2K .png format and a single base_color map in that format can be near 5MB, so no chance!

I could change the mats back to 500KB .jpg format. But this would greatly reduce the quality for a Superfly render and I’d quickly fill my 100MB total storage space.

Does anyone know if it could be uploaded to something like ShareCG and then I could share the link?
Or does anyone have some other suggestions?