• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks Rae!

LOL forgot to mention this all started back even farther- I made this costume etc for me and my wonderful Juanita for a Pair Pace back in 2007. It took us like 4 hours to paint both the horses:) We DID win first prize in our division at least!:) (the wind was HOWLING! keeping those war bonnets on was a trick:)

WarPonyJuanita.jpg

WarPony2.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL one more comment for now- think of this all a little more as a prop set as opposed to a pure conforming figures set. The cool thing about that of course is that most of these things can also be used with Dawn and Dusk etc too!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Now you have my full gut gripping attention. will be getting all thi stuff when it releases.
Is there any hope of getting some morphs on these items so we/I can adapt them to the MilHorse1 as well especially the blanket?
Blanket, feathers, rein, Medacine Bag? Can the blanket be wider cover more of the horse's back and some segments of the tassle have some morphs to them to show some movement and the feathers be created with silver conchos and latigo straps on them to look smarmier! Sorry I do get carried away in cas y'All hand't noticed! :(
This set will go great with your painted textures dear which I DO have...thanks so much!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Anther thing that will be cool about some of the various feather props- they will work well in tandem with my and Gadget Girl's Tribal Ornaments- those come with a MAT to turn off the fringe there- so one can use them as just leg and armbands- use the feathers from this with that and voila! I do need to make a native american inspired texture set for them- that was in the plans from the start. As usual my list of projects is just so darn long:)

Needless to say, as we progress on this, I will be able to show lots of other uses for the various elements of this product. And how they can be used in tandem with other existing products.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
how's your Appy textures going Laurie? They'd work great with this

LOL they are in the works too- and will come with and without "warpaint" as well. Basically I "lost" a good 2-3 weeks out with the darn flu bug that seems to be going around, so I got behind a bit on things. So aiming to finish up my latest kitty texture set next week and then moved on to these.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hope you're feeling better now Laurie...I had something similar that knocked me around for a few weeks.