• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Wolf Has Begun!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG! I was offline most of the day because of a nutso modem, and I'm just seeing this Chris.

Wonderful start on the Wolf, and I'm liking that growl a lot. :D

Oh and Yes, add my vote for a fox as well. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You want a piggie???? Wonder what kind of renders you have in mind. Hmmmmm . . .

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
More on the growl tonight. I think I about have it now. Added in an ears back and down morph too.

Wolf21.JPG
Wolf22.JPG
Wolf23.JPG
Wolf24.JPG
Wolf25.JPG

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A pig would be awesome. A potbelly pig and piglets!

With wings! For those times when someone says "when pigs fly" we can run to our Poser or DS and after a little work and some render time we can produce a photo to that someone and say, "Look the pigs are flying!" One might want to stand out of range and be wearing their track shoes however when they do that. ;)

That growly wolfie is coming along rather nicely or would that be growly?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
VERY NICE CHRIS!
The growls and snarls were always missing or terrible in all the other animals I had to work with in Poser. Glad you thought of doing this for this wolf. Even some of the anthro derivatives for the humans were greatly lacking in this area.
Will these expressions morphs also be in the dogs and cats?
How are you thinking of handling the bushy tail? Thrans-mapping? Fibre/Strand?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Yes! They still look like real critters. Like my original Pooh Bear, he's not an icky yellow one.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
You are off to a STUNNING start Chris! I'm really looking forward to this wolf & the Big Cats, especially the cougar!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks. Been working on Gorilla adult female today. Tomorrow with be working on JCMs for the Leopard cub. And when the cub is done I'll be back on Cougar and work in Wolf on evenings and weekends.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Howy2012...the gorilla is gorgeous and like you I think the whole forum is waiting patiently for the cat especially. I did hear a rumor it might have reached QAV so hopefully we may get the base cat fairly quickly.