• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just bought the Mule deer and I was wondering have the fantasy antlers been released yet?

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Is anyone doing a bridle and reins or a set up for pulling a sleigh for the deer?
Not yet, that I'm aware of, and while the classic bridle and saddle "kinda" fit, they do have issues. Like the stirrups on the saddle and the bit, reins and throat-latch on the bridle.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Is anyone doing a bridle and reins or a set up for pulling a sleigh for the deer?

Yes, much earlier in this thread I show screen grabs of classic tack that I've fit perfectly to the mule deer buck.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Not yet, that I'm aware of, and while the classic bridle and saddle "kinda" fit, they do have issues. Like the stirrups on the saddle and the bit, reins and throat-latch on the bridle.
Is that in DS? I would have thought they would automatically follow...which can cause other issues like distortion.

@Chris will that be released as a morph add on or a separate item?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Is that in DS? I would have thought they would automatically follow...which can cause other issues like distortion.

@Chris will that be released as a morph add on or a separate item?

We haven't discussed how we plan to release it yet. So still TBD.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Would be nice to get the morph with a set of fantasy type textures for it...hint...hint...

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
We haven't discussed how we plan to release it yet. So still TBD.
Just a way out left field thought, what about setting it up as a morph injection and release it as part of the deer pack?
(i know the deer is already in store but just thought i'd throw it out there, I may not be fully awake right now so may have missed something that makes this not workable :) )

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Antler time:
HiveWire Antler Pack - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

Along with some addon packs from Laurie :

CWRW Mule Deer LAMH Preset 1 - A CWRW Creation at HiveWire 3D

CWRW Whitetail Buck - A CWRW Creation at HiveWire 3D

CWRW Whitetail Deer LAMH Preset - A CWRW Creation at HiveWire 3D

JinXter

Motivated
Congratulations on the release of the antler pack, the whitetails and the LAMH add-ons, they all look great!
A few questions:
Do I remember correctly that there are still some breeds coming up?
If so, will they require any of these releases, or just the Mule Deer and the HiveWire Horse?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
There are some more packs coming. They will not require any of these, though the Antler pack has antlers that are coordinated for them, like the Whitetail Antlers in the Antler pack do with the Whitetail Buck