• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Here are various Appys and other Harry coats on the deer:) (The grulla, whisper flower, and bay roan are pretty cool:)

DeerAppy1.jpg DeerWhisper.jpg DeeAppy2.jpg DeeAppy3.jpg DeeBayRoan.jpg DeePaloino.jpg DeeGrulla1.jpg DeeBucksin.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ha, wow! How fun is that! Very unique and cool.

Nice work Rae. Quite magical.
I think it would look even more magical (or at least fantasy) when you have your Fantasy horns out :)

Here are various Appys and other Harry coats on the deer:) (The grulla, whisper flower, and bay roan are pretty cool:)
The Whisper one is sooooo cute! (actually, they all are, I'm glad Harry's coats fit the deer!)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

View attachment 44423 View attachment 44424 View attachment 44425 View attachment 44426 View attachment 44427 View attachment 44428 View attachment 44429 View attachment 44430
I will have to agree with you on the grulla, whisper flower, and bay roan, but also loving the leopard appaloosas!! Nice work Laurie!! Thanks for rendering them!!

Really digging the Whisper Flower texture!! I would also like to see the bay roan on the steer ... erm bull.

Also working on some MDL shader runs on Dusk with Taka skins. Will have to post soon. Just ..... Uh trying to make him not so oily looking in the render.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
True works of art! Every one of them. So great to see you motoring thru these Laurie.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't wait to see what the Kitty Ponies texture would look like with the LAMH option, looking great Laurie!

Harimau

Eager
Chris, how about morphing the deer into an antelope at a future date. They are very similar in build as shown in the images below. They live in similar habitats in Africa and India as deer do in the Northern Hemisphere and South America. Just like the antlers in deer they have a vast array of horns in different shapes and sizes, and they have different coat colours and patterns.

A deer (Red Deer):
Cervus_elaphus_Luc_Viatour_6_small.jpg
An Antelope (Greater Kudu):
KuduKrüger small.jpg

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Seeing that pic of the red deer stag got me to thinking. With regards to the antlers, will there be a In-velvet, morph, a bare antler morph and a raggededy / half-shed velvet morph ? ( Yeah..I know, I'm adding to the potential work load..sorry :))

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Seeing that pic of the red deer stag got me to thinking. With regards to the antlers, will there be a In-velvet, morph, a bare antler morph and a raggededy / half-shed velvet morph ? ( Yeah..I know, I'm adding to the potential work load..sorry :))

We have Velvet morphs for the 2pt and 5pt Mule Deer Antlers. But a "raggedy/half-shed velvet morph" is not in the works. Way too much effort for the interest or return.

Hope that makes sense.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looking totelly stunning

I have a little suggestion: Plx, pretty plz a Roe Deer morph/antlers and texture. Its a very small deer

Roe deer - Wikipedia

was among those thing you was happy if you saw one when I grew up in Sweden :)

Huh, funny little thing. Reminds me of a rabbit with antlers.

I'm afraid for this go round we wound be able to work this one in.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Actually ........ with a few body modifications to the main deer model and gray grullo coat texture you could very easily go Kudu.

Scimitar Oryx

Rather the largest antelope species as big as a cow but more like a deer, goat cow cross LOL.

No doubt there is potential for several very cool animals. It's just going for the low hanging fruit first is all. I already have several in the wings.