• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Here's a morph on the Red Stag Antlers that will be included.

This morph was suggested to me on Facebook today by one of our artists. Can't remember who that was at the moment.

View attachment 44329

View attachment 44330

View attachment 44331
Cool!! These look like some of the Browning logos.

Any chance at Axis deer add on?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, that's some set of Antlers! Oh, and he's tagged, so folks are watching/taking care of him.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Some very early WIPS on my Red Stag and early LAMH work too. All are Iray renders. (also to note- the deer does not have any of the jcms/mcms etc..this is a total quick rig Paul did for me so I could get started on the LAMH for the buck)

View attachment 44281
View attachment 44282
View attachment 44283

Gorgeous, gorgeous work! Even without the LAMH it looks fantastic.

Hot Damn Laurie! LIKE is definitely not good enough for this. We definitely need a LOVE button too. :D

We kinda do have a love button but it's a manual one. You type a colon, the word love, and another colon with no spaces.
:love:
Easy peasy!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, that certainly does make for a beautiful Christmas ornament. Just as one option. Nice work.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey Rae do you have the Appaloosa's ? Coat textures? Would like to see one with those. Very cool on the tiger stripes!