• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I think a donkey and mule could be done with just some morphing magic on Chris's part and some rigging magic on Pauls part for Harry... some new maps from Laurie. I love both breeds so you got my vote for that!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oh Yeah!
this texture was what I was hoping for not only in the MilHorse1 but also Harry. Nappy, rough wild cots appropriate on wild horses or fantasy war steeds. This will work on Harry too won't it. Wait, what kind of texturing will be for those not able to use LAMH or the Poser version?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've been trying to do that the past couple of years, but haven't been successful yet. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
White Tailed Antlers modeled and UVed now.

Onto another set.

Morph191.JPG

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh Yeah!
this texture was what I was hoping for not only in the MilHorse1 but also Harry. Nappy, rough wild cots appropriate on wild horses or fantasy war steeds. This will work on Harry too won't it. Wait, what kind of texturing will be for those not able to use LAMH or the Poser version?

Here is the WIP with no LAMH (now easy to see all the areas I need to work on:)

RedStagWIP1.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
And I can't hardly wait to get my hands on them LOL!! Inspiration has been hard to come by here for almost a year and this has the spark coming back :) Saving my pennies :)

Oh, so good to hear that this is arousing a spark for your pilot light. Let's get that going for you then.