• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Working on creating a set of antlers for a Red Stag Deer. Should be able to finish these up tomorrow.

These would make for a great set for Laurie's Fantasy Silver Stag.

Morph151.JPG

Morph152.JPG

Morph153.JPG

Morph154.JPG

Billie

Motivated
Would tweaking the mule deer into a white tailed deer (geometry only) be as simple as a smaller set of ears and a slimmer neck?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Would tweaking the mule deer into a white tailed deer (geometry only) be as simple as a smaller set of ears and a slimmer neck?

Yeah, not much more than that. Laurie will have her White-tailed deer maps on release I believe. The Buck already has a thinner neck morph, so I would think scaling the ears down and the tail up and you'd have it pretty much.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yeah, I have to highlight the pieces to know what is what.

And LOL- make sure you highlight what is what for me too:) (Actually you pretty much always do- thank you!! Your UV skills have really improved immensely!!!! since you started, and moaned about them back when:)