• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Rae134 Oh Oh now you really have given me ideas! Damn I need to get my paws on this lol
@CWRW Love the Harry coats on the Deer, the Rocking horse one looks really good and you are right a number of those would work for cows too

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool! Wish I could model, as any antlers can be a simple smart prop. Also I might try doing an LAMH preset with a longer tail like that for my Silver Stag- still trying to get that neck ruff look in LAMH for him.

Yeah, we do have antlers for several other animals that could work on our Buck.

Morph116.JPG

Morph117.JPG

Morph119.JPG

Morph122.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Those Horsey coats look amazing on the Deer too.

Very fun Laurie.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Laurie, the rocking horse one looks awesome on the deer, very Christmasy :D

That last set of antlers would look great with the moss/leaves/flowers hanging off them Chris.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I'd be keen it give it a go myself :) but as I am not on the team so to speak it would have to wait till I can pick them up.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Please consider making some of the other horns available to buy as maybe a side pack with the deer. Even if they are just sold as a prop they would be easy to attach and give so many cool options!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Please consider making some of the other horns available to buy as maybe a side pack with the deer. Even if they are just sold as a prop they would be easy to attach and give so many cool options!

It's a great idea really. But for the time frame we currently have to get this Buck out, additional antler sets would have to follow the release. Currently we're trying to get the Buck out first as it is and follow it up shortly after with the Doe and Fawn.

I'm definitely up for creating more antler sets like some we've seen in The Hobbit or elsewhere. We'd have to have someone else like Laurie be willing to take on the task of mapping them however.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here are a few screen grabs of the last JCM that needed reshaping. This file has now been sent off to Paul so that he can put them together and convert to Poser and such. He'll still need to send me another file with MCMs that will need some tweaking, but we're getting there now.

Before and After images.
Morph135.JPG

Morph136.JPG

Morph137.JPG

Morph138.JPG

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
And I would imagine that it will probably be possible to swap the deer tail for the unicorn tail if we want as well?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I never realized how much back & forth work was involved, between you & Paul. Thank you for posting these before & after pictures Chris!