• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! (And LOL Satira!)

So here is the whole Mule Deer Family WIP: (static objs) Still need to do some more seams, do the 2 pt and velvet antlers and some more stuff for the tails.)
MuleDeerFamilyIR1130a.jpg

Very much still WIP on the Whitetail Deer Family:

WhitetailDeerFamilyIR1130a.jpg

And my fantasy "Silver" Family which is well on it's way: (mainly minor tweaks and adding some eye, hoof and antler color options)
WhiteStagFamily1115a.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love them all Laurie. Will be fun to see folks playing with Horsey maps on them too.

These just look so good and really come alive. And when I'm finished with the JCM and MCM shaping and Paul is finished with the rig adjustments the posing will put this over the top.

That lil' fart fawn is some thing special too with your map work Laurie. What a gem.

Yay Laurie. Some non-suckatude going on here.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Cool! Wish I could model, as any antlers can be a simple smart prop. Also I might try doing an LAMH preset with a longer tail like that for my Silver Stag- still trying to get that neck ruff look in LAMH for him.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
EXACTLY!! The Doe in the first one looks like a cow. ;)

All of Harry's coats look good though. It's definitely going to be fun playing with this new family. :D