• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes indeed. That looks very much like the ones I've been seeing in the photos.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Maybe it's just me but those ears look a bit big. Can't wait to get this cat!

The Hivewire cat needs more morphs: Persian, Maine Coone, British Shorthair . . .

Edited to add I just found this photo. If that's the look you are going for you nailed it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The cool thing about this particular morph is one can dial it in between to get a lot of looks. That is largely why we went for the more extreme modern style Siamese look. So this way one can dial in anything from the base cat- 0 (which is more like an older style Siamese in body shape etc) up to this more extreme look (1.00 or 100%). I will be showing that feature off in my product imagery when we get to that point. This body shape is also seen on several other modern cat breeds as well. It could even be used as a base for a Sphinx cat.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The Hivewire cat needs more morphs: Persian, Maine Coone, British Shorthair . . .

Actually it doesn't take that much to make a Persian or British (and Scottish) Shorthair- all the morphs are in the base cat to make those. Maine Coons without using dynamic fur will be harder to do as long thick hair is such a big part of their look.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Tonight showing some combinations with the new Modern Siamese morph.

Leopard427.JPG

Base House Cat

Leopard428.JPG

Full Modern Siamese Morph

Leopard428a.JPG

Half Base morph and half Modern Siamese morph make a good older style Siamese

Leopard428b.JPG

Half and Half again

Leopard429.JPG

Modern Siamese body and Base House Cat head

Leopard430.JPG

House Cat body and Modern Siamese head