• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

eclark1894

Visionary
Kate Mulgrew has been a favorite actress of mine since her days on Ryan's Hope. I always hated that she left that show. So I was quite happy to find out she was going to be on Voyager. Unfortunately, its not that I didn't like her acting, but her role. I'd have preferred she was the Doctor on the show, but certainly not the captain. Frankly, she sucked as captain. She was dragging out their stay in that side of the galaxy, and there were three or four times when Q could have easily sent them home as repayment for a favor.

As for the cat, not a fan of the fur. Is that LAMH?

Zaarin

Brilliant
I always liked Kate Mulgrew, which is probably why I watched Voyager. To me the best of the sci/fi TV shows was Babylon 5, with DS9 a close second.
I've watched about ten episodes of Voyager scattered across the seasons and I hated every single one of them. :p I really need to watch Babylon 5, given that Ronald D. Moore is far and away the best thing that ever happened to Star Trek.

Kate Mulgrew has been a favorite actress of mine since her days on Ryan's Hope. I always hated that she left that show. So I was quite happy to find out she was going to be on Voyager. Unfortunately, its not that I didn't like her acting, but her role. I'd have preferred she was the Doctor on the show, but certainly not the captain. Frankly, she sucked as captain. She was dragging out their stay in that side of the galaxy, and there were three or four times when Q could have easily sent them home as repayment for a favor.

As for the cat, not a fan of the fur. Is that LAMH?
Like I said, I didn't care for the character...I just hated her less than all the other characters. :p Nothing about Voyager's writing or characterization makes sense; I've read that Mulgrew played Janeway as if she were bipolar just to make the incoherent writing of the character make sense. With better writing, better casting (Beltran and Russ should have switched roles for starters), and a commitment to serialization, Voyager could have been decent. As it stands, the entire crew comes across as incompetent, and the writing is too inconsistent to make any of the characters likable or memorable. :(

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hi I was wondering: is it possible to get the inverse kinetics to work with HW cat? The option is grayed out in my poser.

You can use it, you just have to set up your own IK chain. There isn't one included.

dkgoose

Thanks, I've been admiring them for a while, the kitty definitely sold me and the fact that the big cat and house cat share the same if sold me on both of them and with the sale it was a no brained. I got the cougar and panther too so gonna try out those textures on the kitty too :) and maybe play around with baby Luna. Any other news on LAMH addons for all the cuties? :)

dkgoose

IMG_6418.JPG
Thanks guys :)