• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Zaarin

Brilliant
I've always been more of a Jadzia&Kira fan, but also of worf.
Long story short: there's not a single bad character in DS9*. ;) Kira always got the best episodes, from "Duet" to "Second Skin" to "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night."

*Well, of the main characters. I never could stand Leeta or Shakaar.

Zaarin

Brilliant
I preferred DS9 over Voyager, much more going on, better scripts, in my opinion.
I never could get into Voyager. I didn't like any of the crew except Janeway (which really comes down to I like Kate Mulgrew), and the writing was so inconsistent.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Not a render. A Screenshot. From that Other site. Hivewire critters get around...
Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 10.52.28 AM.png

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Not a render. A Screenshot. From that Other site. Hivewire critters get around...

That's so weird, because I don't know what the image has to do with freebies at all. Maybe her glasses are free? Getting stuff for free is like having a kitten pounce on your shoulder? I mean in another context I'd probably thing it's a great render, I just don't know what it has to do with anything?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fortunately, no. But, I've had enough scratches from cats getting spooked to know what would happen to her bare back.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ah, yes, I wouldn't want to be the one the kitty jumped on when spooked.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The screenshot is of the rotating banner on the store page. They illustrate the different items with images posted in the gallery as often as not. The available freebies and FastGrab items rotate without warning, so the images in the banner never have anything to do with them.

It *is* a cute render. (Now people have been asking what cat it is, since it's too good for the MilCat.)

Zaarin

Brilliant
Not a render. A Screenshot. From that Other site. Hivewire critters get around...View attachment 24629
:roflmao: That made my day.

Actually, Janeway was the one character I thought was terrible.
Of course she was an awful character, but Kate Mulgrew is a great actress, which made me not want to shove her out an airlock with Tuvok, Paris, Ensign Forgettable, and Neelix. :p Given how unlikable the rest of the Voyager cast is...Janeway comes out looking a whole lot better. ;) I don't think Voyager would have ever made it to the air had Bujold retained the part of Janeway (if you haven't watched the original takes with Bujold as Janeway...you'll gain a new appreciation for Mulgrew).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always liked Kate Mulgrew, which is probably why I watched Voyager. To me the best of the sci/fi TV shows was Babylon 5, with DS9 a close second.