• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Think I've got him here. Onto the teeth, tongue, gums and a handful of expressions for today.

GorillaWork110.JPG
GorillaWork111.JPG
GorillaWork112.JPG

GorillaWork113.JPG

GorillaWork114.JPG

GorillaWork115.JPG

GorillaWork116.JPG

GorillaWork117.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks folks.

Here's a couple of expression morphs with the base teeth that I plan for this nipper to have. Looks like it's common for them to be born with 2 upper and 2 lower incisors to already be in. This one is a bit older then a newborn so I'm putting in all incisors. Similar to some reference photos I've been using.

Expressions are Hoot, and Hostile.

GorillaWork118.JPG
GorillaWork119.JPG
GorillaWork120.JPG
GorillaWork121.JPG

GorillaWork122.JPG

GorillaWork123.JPG

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Sooooo that means we won't have the 'infant body morph' like we do for Luna?

Still will love the little guy of course, just asking... Greedy I'm not.... ;)

LOVE the expressions!!

PS wonder how many Luna morphs can inj and work on this one.... :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Chris is right...you'd just need to be careful how much you dial in the same as with Diva. Given that the gorilla is the same size I think you'd be able to dial more in but can't say for sure until I get chance to play.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Awesome! I like this plan lots!

After talking over the Gorilla baby today internally, we'll probably go this route with the mommy and baby.

Male Gorilla requires Dusk, and with that in mind we'll follow up the mother and baby the same way. Baby Gorilla will require Baby Luna, and Mother Gorilla will require Dawn. The rigging of Mother will work better coming off of Dawn's rig with adjustments, and the baby will spawn from Baby Luna's rig.

Beautiful Tiny! You do fabulous fur/hair!

I love Baby Gorilla expressions! Especially Hoot!