1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Cool... thanks.

Eyes closed morph. Done with this lil' nipper now. Back to some fine tuning of a couple of morphs and shapes on Big Cat for Laurie, then UV Dragon Wings, and Gorilla mommy morph.

GorillaWork134.JPG

2. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

:balloon03: That's how us mums always wanna see their babies...fast asleep ;)

3. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

@Chris Cool on the Luna morphs in the baby gorilla!! Thanks for the show and tell! :)

4. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

Great work, Chris

5. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Totally awesome works there Chris.

Lorraine... OMG! lmao

Lorraine likes this.
  6. Lorraine

Heehee!

RAMWolff likes this.
  7. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

:D

Great work on the baby Gorilla Chris. ;)

8. Freyfaxi

Freyfaxi Adventurous

I just purchased the new Poser Hair for the Dusk Gorilla :) Can't wait to try it out, it looks great in the promo pictures :)

9. Freyfaxi

Freyfaxi Adventurous

Here's a very quick and dirty render of our new hairy gorilla..Poser Pro 2014 and just using the default lighting and default Firefly render settings. I'm SOOO happy :) HW Gorilla Hair defaults.png

10. Lorraine

It looks great! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed we get a LAMH preset for him for DS. I wanna hairy grrl!

11. Freyfaxi

Freyfaxi Adventurous

I'm so hoping that something like this is being considered as possible for the rest of the HW menagerie that's under development :) Or even for our favourite Harry the Horse ! Lets all hear it for a shaggy , winter's coat for him ? :) For Poser and Daz both.

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  12. Chris

Looking really good. Convincing!

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  13. Chris

Also, thanks for the input and complements on the Baby Gorilla.

Appreciate that.

14. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

LOOKS REALLY COOL.
    I have never used poser Dynamic hair. Is it hard to use?
    Will this add-on hair pak for the big ape be something that will need a lot of figuring or ready to use out of the box??

15. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

is hair for the dogs and especially the wolf also planned?

16. Chris

For the base dog, no. I'm not planning if for the Labrador. But some dog breeds will certainly need fur. I've created dog breeds so far that won't need fur as a base, those being the Boxer, and Chihuahua (short hair version).

Certainly the wolf will benefit greatly by added fur. But we released the Gorilla without it first and the fur came later by Tiny. So we'll see what happens with the wolf. As it is now we don't have an artist lined up to create textures for the Dog or Wolf. Laurie Prindle is too booked up with Big Cat and add-on breeds, Cub, House Cat and Kitten, and more textures for Harry, and Dusk Characters and such.

17. Chris

Been working on the Gorilla Adult Female and have it done now. Will break for lunch and create the breast morph for her when I get back. Then I'll show a screen grab or 2 of the whole family.

Been reading that the female is as tall as 4'6" tall and 150 to 250 lbs. Male is 5'7" to 5'11" and weighting in at 300 to 400 lbs. Of course there are exceptions to these general sizes and weights.

GorillaWork135.JPG GorillaWork136.JPG GorillaWork137.JPG GorillaWork138.JPG

18. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Looking good Chris, and I look forward to seeing the "family" portrait. ;)

19. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

What do gorilla boobie's look like I wonder? Can't be the same as human females.... Looks great Chris.

Pendraia likes this.
  20. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

That's what googles fore RAM :p