• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool... thanks.

Eyes closed morph. Done with this lil' nipper now. Back to some fine tuning of a couple of morphs and shapes on Big Cat for Laurie, then UV Dragon Wings, and Gorilla mommy morph.

GorillaWork134.JPG

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I just purchased the new Poser Hair for the Dusk Gorilla :) Can't wait to try it out, it looks great in the promo pictures :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It looks great! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed we get a LAMH preset for him for DS. I wanna hairy grrl!

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'm so hoping that something like this is being considered as possible for the rest of the HW menagerie that's under development :) Or even for our favourite Harry the Horse ! Lets all hear it for a shaggy , winter's coat for him ? :) For Poser and Daz both.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I have a couple of pics so far of WIP with Poser dynamic fur on the ape. :)

LOOKS REALLY COOL.
I have never used poser Dynamic hair. Is it hard to use?
Will this add-on hair pak for the big ape be something that will need a lot of figuring or ready to use out of the box??

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
For the base dog, no. I'm not planning if for the Labrador. But some dog breeds will certainly need fur. I've created dog breeds so far that won't need fur as a base, those being the Boxer, and Chihuahua (short hair version).

Certainly the wolf will benefit greatly by added fur. But we released the Gorilla without it first and the fur came later by Tiny. So we'll see what happens with the wolf. As it is now we don't have an artist lined up to create textures for the Dog or Wolf. Laurie Prindle is too booked up with Big Cat and add-on breeds, Cub, House Cat and Kitten, and more textures for Harry, and Dusk Characters and such.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Been working on the Gorilla Adult Female and have it done now. Will break for lunch and create the breast morph for her when I get back. Then I'll show a screen grab or 2 of the whole family.

Been reading that the female is as tall as 4'6" tall and 150 to 250 lbs. Male is 5'7" to 5'11" and weighting in at 300 to 400 lbs. Of course there are exceptions to these general sizes and weights.

GorillaWork135.JPG
GorillaWork136.JPG
GorillaWork137.JPG
GorillaWork138.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good Chris, and I look forward to seeing the "family" portrait. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
What do gorilla boobie's look like I wonder? Can't be the same as human females.... Looks great Chris.