• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yep, basically just added the gorilla, then set the Gorilla head morph to 100%, so I guess with Dusk base that would be like setting the Gorilla Head to 200%. (Sorry about the black background, it's a little hard to see.) Anyway, it's a bit cartoonish looking.

Magilla.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous work there Tiny! WOW He def needs a LAMH setting too..... *sigh* too busy to bust that out right now to see what I could do...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah Tiny, thanks for posting this work. It's gorgeous and shows some good variety and adds to the realism of this animal.

Looking forward to your Silverback version also.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Really terrific work here Tiny. So glad you've got over some of the challenges you were running into.

Can't wait to see this product of yours on the HiveWire store!!

Beautiful beastie there Tiny!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree Chris. I'm liking this even better than the dark Gorilla texture/fur. Nicely done Tiny. :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
so cute Chris!

Will this be a stand alone figure or will you need Luna (I have her, so its just because I'm curious or a sticky beak, your pick :p)