• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Dragon Begins

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Carey Chuckle! =) Awe man! Do you know how many cereal boxes I had to go through to find that thing?

How about some Studs?
On the face feet and maybe a few on the back?

D

Deleted member 325

Not sure why I stopped receiving notifications for this thread.
Love the look of all the added morphs so far. Great work.
My suggestions for names:
Mr. Bigglesworth
I like Kevin as well
Tentai hiryu

While I would love Tiamat, Midgardsorm, Fafnir or Vrtra, I think it should be an easy mainstream name like Draco or Drake or several of the other suggested. Tiamat does sound good to me though setting aside the unknown bit since she is a primal godess that appears in dragon form.

While I would love Tiamat, Midgardsorm or Vrtra, I think it should be an easy mainstream name like Draco or Drake or one of the other shorter names.