• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

WIP HiveWire Dragon Begins

D

Deleted member 325

Not sure why I stopped receiving notifications for this thread.
Love the look of all the added morphs so far. Great work.
My suggestions for names:
Mr. Bigglesworth
I like Kevin as well
Tentai hiryu

While I would love Tiamat, Midgardsorm, Fafnir or Vrtra, I think it should be an easy mainstream name like Draco or Drake or several of the other suggested. Tiamat does sound good to me though setting aside the unknown bit since she is a primal godess that appears in dragon form.

While I would love Tiamat, Midgardsorm or Vrtra, I think it should be an easy mainstream name like Draco or Drake or one of the other shorter names.