• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Dragon Begins

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We've been wanting to create a dragon for a long time now. So I started this on my muse time tonight rather than working on the skeleton for Dusk. I'm currently morphing this from the Big Cat mesh I did. I'll take this as far as I can before I chop it up and add in more mesh to get a proper neck length.

DragonWork4.JPG
DragonWork5.JPG
DragonWork6.JPG
DragonWork7.JPG
DragonWork8.JPG

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Ooooo Ohh yay!! I LOVE the fact that he still has a bit of a feline look to the face, have all ways felt that most dragons are bit too lizzardy in their looks

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Excited about this project. But then, I'm excited about each one of them for various reasons. Hope to get back on this today. But for now gotta make some lunch.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh my gosh Chris!! He is just fantastic!! (Try saying the word for"!" Several times in a row out loud!) … "Dragon-Lyne" here :) I'm so excited I had to get the headset on and speak out loud about this new Dragon!! Did I say he's fantastic? I love his smirk, my friend said the same thing on the phone this morning-because I had to call her and say "oh my gosh I love the Dragon!"… We are not excited or anything!
:happyflip::bounce::happyflip::bounce::happyflip::applause::applause::applause::bee::squee:Oh yeah and…:doesnotsuck:!!

Last edited: