• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Dragon Begins

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well if you are going to go Basilisk then you wonder ............. ok do you go Hydra or Tiamat the five headed. Which if ADND still serves red fire, blue lightning, white ice breath, black acid, and green chlorine gas. Or the good metallic versions brass, bronze, copper, silver, and gold.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If it can take the horse textures then when Rae and i get our BeJeweled pack ready, we can have a BeJeweled Dragon too. :)
would be great if someone here would make us a nice carousel so we don't have to try to use the DS one.
I think more folks would buy it here and we could even put the dragon on it as well as the horse. :please:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
The "spade" and "club" tail ends seem a bit large for my taste...maybe they can be dialed smaller for folks like me? But hey, I LOVE this dragon... oh and I SO agree, the dragon does NOT need "hand" like PAWS... be nice to have a different dragon...just like
I personally don't think that all dragons needs hands. My dog uses his front paws as hands quiet effectively (and I don't just mean holding something down). I'd just lengthen the "fingers" a little and change the claws shape to look slightly more talon like.
I've seen some very mammal looking dragons that still look like dragons so they don't have to be that reptile looking either.
says! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
wings ...good start... as long as the rigging/posing works to fold EASILY? I really hated TRYING to pose the mil dragon's wings... I know they have to be large enough to support him flying........hmmm still wonder if a morph to shorten the main "arm-shoulder/forearm" length, for my preferred compact look, though?

but you KNOW I'll be buying this guy no matter what....*excited*!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
wings ...good start... as long as the rigging/posing works to fold EASILY? I really hated TRYING to pose the mil dragon's wings... I know they have to be large enough to support him flying........hmmm still wonder if a morph to shorten the main "arm-shoulder/forearm" length, for my preferred compact look, though?

but you KNOW I'll be buying this guy no matter what....*excited*!

LOL by now I thought you would have great faith in Paul's rigging magic:) He will rock those wings! And the dragon too!

eclark1894

Visionary
If it can take the horse textures then when Rae and i get our BeJeweled pack ready, we can have a BeJeweled Dragon too. :)
would be great if someone here would make us a nice carousel so we don't have to try to use the DS one.
I think more folks would buy it here and we could even put the dragon on it as well as the horse. :please:
Well, It's not a great one, but if you'd like to use it, maybe even change it...

carousel.png