• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Got a start on the beagle texture while waiting on aspects of other projects...

WIP01.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sparky, Sparky, Sparky!!!

Amazing work you're doing here. Love that you're continuing to dig in on these breeds.

Just let me know, and I'll get you any of the others that I've worked up as well. We have the Great Dane, Chihuahua, Dachshund, Whippet, Boxer, and probably a few others. Can't recall at the moment.

What you've done by way of addition on our English Bulldog is pure gold!! It lifts my spirits to see this effort. I'm really digging your map too.

I'd like to post a few of these new images of your English Bulldog maps and new nose morph and such.

Just great work here. And that Beagle work of yours is amazing as well. Would like to post that on FB as well.

Now stay with it, and let's get these wrapped up and out to market.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, guys! :x3:

I should have several projects for the dog wrapped up soon, the bear, bulldog, puppies, beagle...they're all in working condition, just need the "market ready treatment" before they can be released into the wild, LOL. I can have morphs, textures and rigging done in a few days, but I have a bad habit of getting a product 90% there and then balking at thumbnails, promos, testing, and the minor but tedious cleanup bits. :oops:

Just need to power through...Where's my caffeine?! :coffee:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I would love to offer my help as well but at the moment I have too much RL stuff that I have to try and cope with :cry:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Funny but I hate doing promos for my own products but it sounds like fun to do it for someone else.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think what happens is, promos are just about the last thing needed when a project is finishing up and by then you've lost some inspiration so promos seam like harder work than normal. So if someone new gets them to do promos, they have more inspiration because its new to them.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think what happens is, promos are just about the last thing needed when a project is finishing up and by then you've lost some inspiration so promos seam like harder work than normal. So if someone new gets them to do promos, they have more inspiration because its new to them.

That's not the issue with me. I loathe having to make lots of renders to promote the product, because it's commercial work. Personal renders are much more fun, and probably the reason most of us are in this hobby.