• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Harimau

Eager
re: Amphicyon Agree the cougar tex would do this nicely. And I Agree it does look more feline than canine. I remember when i ws a kid a read in an older national geographic (and for someone who has NO DAMN MEMORY capability why I would remember this bit of useless information is beyond me) there may have been a time when felines and canines were the same creature and somehow genetically split and went their own way.
re: Magericyon this looks more bearlike especially rearing onto its hind legs...the cubs are cute too something to consider for later ;)

Look again at my second post which looks lie a terrier or Pit dog with shorter and fatter muzzle.Would like to see it wider
THe WIP looks more like a bear with thinner more pointed thinner muzzle.
Yes , there was a time when felines and canines were the same creature. They were the Miacids. One branch became the Carnivora which diverged into two main groups: The Felimormia ( Cats, Civets, Hyenas, Mongooses and the Fossa) and The Caniformia (Dogs, Bear dogs, Bears, members of the Racoon and Weasel family and the Seals). The Bear dogs (Amphicyonidae) were most closely related to the Dogs (Canidae).

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yes , there was a time when felines and canines were the same creature. They were the Miacids. One branch became the Carnivora which diverged into two main groups: The Felimormia ( Cats, Civets, Hyenas, Mongooses and the Fossa) and The Caniformia (Dogs, Bear dogs, Bears, members of the Racoon and Weasel family and the Seals). The Bear dogs (Amphicyonidae) were most closely related to the Dogs (Canidae).
thanks for clarifying. i wasn't sure i had my story straight.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Hivewire3d dog playing in Carrara :) :flower02:

I'm big into the animal models, and have both the Hivewire Dog, and the new Dog 8 from Daz , and I have to say I prefer your dog Far far more....., BUT.., Guys..., PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.., get some more breed morphs and Texture packs, and Pose packs out.., I really want to support your Doggy but the slow release schedule is killing it..

S.K.
p.s. I shall be buying the Lion This week.!!!! ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, swordkensia! Welcome to the Hive :)

Chris has lots of other breeds he's morphed, but keep in mind we are a very small group so can't turn things out in the same fast pace as large stores.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums from me as well swordkensia. :)

Chris has lots of other breeds he's morphed, but keep in mind we are a very small group so can't turn things out in the same fast pace as large stores.

I know it's frustrating when you want to see things come out together all at once, but this small team's attention to detail is what makes the HiveWire products superior in my estimation, so we keep hoping for the additional add-on goodies, such as breeds and textures, to show up in the store sooner. Unfortunately, it's just not possible for them to rush any of it, so we've learned to be patient. Also, keep an eye open on some of the WIP threads some of our CAs have here in the forum where they show off what they're working on. That's usually a good place to see what's coming next as far as add-ons go. ;)