• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Jan

Adventurous
Just a heads up. Over at Renderosity in the props sale at present, a product by ShaaraMuse3D/Whimsical Smiles is on sale - now why you asko_O

Well our Dog is going to be hungry (same for the Big Cats and Lion) and this product, called Meaty Bones-Photo Props looks just the ticket to feed a hungry animal and on sale for $4.77 USD (less for Prime Members)
Photo Props: Meaty Bones 3D Models ShaaraMuse3D

Get them while they are hot:snoopydances:

Roberta

Eager
Hello everyone, I went to Rosity to ask about a "dog" figure, but they sent me here ... :) I took a look at the many pages of this "post" and the figure is really beautiful and interesting. I only ask when and how the release of this figure will take place.....

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
LOL I got THAT started last Monday. This is REALLY rough/loads to do on it.

View attachment 34505

The fuller hair on the dog would look better on the puppy and perhaps as a winter coat on the dog but I agree a sleeker skin for the adult dog would allow muscles to show beneath which looks good on a breed sport dog.

Also regarding the horse.....FREAKING LOVE THAT. Looks like an Irish Pony from the Roman conquest days or with a few modifications an older prehistoric breed.....great!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hello everyone, I went to Rosity to ask about a "dog" figure, but they sent me here ... :) I took a look at the many pages of this "post" and the figure is really beautiful and interesting. I only ask when and how the release of this figure will take place.....

Glad you came by to check us out. Our HiveWire Big Dog is slated to hit our store as well as the Rendo store tomorrow. Yeah that's right, I said it. Unless the sky falls in tonight, this is our plan. We're all so excited to see our Doggy finally being available for all. Just hours away now.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I wonder what time tomorrow is.... hmmm...

Or is that the day after tomorrow for us.... it gets too confusing sometimes.... here dog [whistles]

Is it tomorrow yet?

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I wonder what time tomorrow is.... hmmm...

Or is that the day after tomorrow for us.... it gets too confusing sometimes.... here dog [whistles]

Is it tomorrow yet?

It's 5AM in my neck of the woods, I'm 2 hours ahead of MT. Shouldn't be too long now!

I plan to get some sleep, then wake up and check for him!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I bet it will be when the newsletter comes out which is usually between 11 to 1 pacific time.