• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 'Depth of Field' Render Challenge: CLOSED

D

Deleted member 325

-_- This challenge would have been right up my alley if only I had had the processor time to get an image done.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Winners are now announced...
We received some very creative entries for our "Depth Of Field" contest. Thanks to all who participated!

The judges have come to their decision, and it's now time to announce the winners of the Depth of Field Challenge...

And the winners are:

Pickpockets - Zaarin

Cavaletti - Rae134

Unicorns bring good luck - Luannemarie

Christmas Magic - Luannemarie

Congratulations to all the winners...

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The album is still private...I'm waiting on Lorraine to see my message and change the settings...so sorry about that!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
OMG - Thank you soooo much. Real tough competition. Great renders by everyone. I was wondering if the prizes are store credit or points. If they are store credit, how do we receive/use it. I am dying to get the new Big Cat!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations to the winners, and I have to say, ALL the entries are wonderful. :)

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Thank you Pendraia. I don't know how to contact anyone here. I am fairly new to the site. I do not see any area for private messaging. I did sumbit a "ticket" two days ago asking how to receive/use the prize winnings, but I have not heard a thing. I was really hoping to use the prize money for the purchase of the new big cat.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Luannemarie, the "Inbox" next to "Alerts" is for Private Messaging :) I'll send you one so you can see it pop up

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi luannemarie,

I've spoken via pm with Lisa...if winners will provide me with an email via pm I will forward the info to Lisa and she will set it up. Sorry for the delay...

Pen